BY SAMUEL ADAMS #23 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The taste of fall! Great, and not too hoppy or skunky. I most definitely recommend it in a bottle, the cans taste absolutely AWFUL!
Brianna B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
One of the only beers that I like! Can't go wrong! It's the best part of starting out October! Everyone I meet loves these things!
Cara W.
Georgetown, OH
I tried this at zincinnati Oktoberfest. My husband who doesn't care for most beer really liked it. No bad aftertaste. Easy to drink
Elle J.
One of the best Oktoberfest beers out there. Delicious and refreshing st the same time. No bitter aftertaste like some other types.
Lewis B.
Southport
Was stationed in Germany for five years. This helped bring me back, one sip at a time. Pretty good version of the Marzen I've had.
Carrie B.
Clay, KY
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Definitely not a beverage I could drink, unless I was already having a good buzz going on!
Holly P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pretty solid Octoberfest but definitely not my favorite.  I'm missing some of the heartiness that Oktotoberfest beers provide.
Lisa R.
North Waterboro
One of my favorite Sam Adams beers. It has a strong flavor, so if you like beers with little to no flavor I would not suggest this.
julie n.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
it is the best we love it for this time of year and all year long! I look forward to fall just to get the chance to drink it/
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I'm not a big beer person but this one is really tasty. Every one in my family loves this and it's always a bit during the fall!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.