BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Tara B.
South bend, IN
One of the best of the season! Always impatient for it to come on the shelves! Great taste the price compliments it wonderfully
Kel M.
Kent, WA
This is my favorite Sam Adams beer! It's not hoppy at all. It is very tasty!
It's is not a light beer...I'd say medium to dark.
Amber  F.
Akron, OH
One of the best fall beers! By far my favorite season for beer. The taste is just perfect. Everyone needs to try it. Seriously.
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
This beer taste nutty with notes of pecans and warm fall fruits and pumpkin. Pricing is great and amount that comes is awesome.
Lexie N.
Minneapolis, MN
It's not October unless I've had an Oktoberfest from Sam Adams. It's the best seasonal beer I've had and no one else compares!
Melissa A.
Philadelphia
Love this beer because it means it’s my favorite season - fall! Solid beer. I’ve also bought this in 6 packs to drink at home
Maedchen G.
Mooresville, NC
Whenever this beer becomes available, I make sure to get at least a pint. It's a perfectly balanced beer, and a delicious one
James V.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my all time favorite octoberfest beers. It is very simple and easy to quaff, which in turn makes it very easy to drink
Breanna B.
Old Town
Perfect fall beer. I love craft beer and if I’m craving a good fall beer that doesn’t taste like pumpkin... this is my go to!
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a fall favorite at any bat you go to. Can be found practically anywhere that beer is sold. Has a nice hoppie flavor.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.