BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Heather m.
Bartlett, TN
One of my favorite things about fall! I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest! It's not super heavy either so you're able to drink it without feeling full.
Lauren T.
My over all favorite fall beer is Sam Adams Octoberfest. I buy it every year. It’s dark and heavy without feeling like you drank a ton of bricks.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great beer, for the price and the flavor. It's very similar to a lot of other beers... It is a bit darker than a general wheat... which I enjoy.
Brittany H.
Hemet, CA
I dont usually like beer but i don't mind the Oktoberfest from sam Adams. If I'm in a beer kinda mood..i gravitate more towards the angry orchard
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Decent Oktoberfest brew. I love the balanced flavor of the Sam Adams Oktoberfest. It is perfect for cooler weather and porch-sitting at night.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
I look forward to Octoberfest coming out every year. It has a full, rich taste and is closer to the craft beers from a big name brand company.
Jen M.
Parkton, MD
I expect to have this beer once the weather is fall like! Nothing better than an Octoberfest while watching football and eating buffalo wings!
Megan B.
Southaven, MS
I always have to have this every fall! It is the PERFECT beer for this time of the year. It is so smooth going down. You can drink it all day!
Abbey K.
Chicago
This is my favorite fall beer out there! Such a nice crisp and light taste that doesn’t leave me feeling full. Reminds me of the autumn season!
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always love walking into a bar and seeing this on tap. It makes the season feel more "fall". I love how it changes ever so slightly each year.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.