BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
It's great my hubby enjoys it all the time he definitely recommends especially for the cost and taste it's definitely worth it
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
This is my boyfriends favorite beer. He loves it from the tap when it comes out that's all he will drink until it's gone again!
Kel M.
Kent, WA
This is my favorite Sam Adams beer! It's not hoppy at all. It is very tasty!
It's is not a light beer...I'd say medium to dark.
Amber  F.
Akron, OH
One of the best fall beers! By far my favorite season for beer. The taste is just perfect. Everyone needs to try it. Seriously.
Tara B.
South bend, IN
One of the best of the season! Always impatient for it to come on the shelves! Great taste the price compliments it wonderfully
Lexie N.
Minneapolis, MN
It's not October unless I've had an Oktoberfest from Sam Adams. It's the best seasonal beer I've had and no one else compares!
Jordin H.
Toccoa, GA
Love love love this!!! I tried it for the first time not long ago and it's definitely a fave. It's a shame it's only seasonal.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think it is okay. I’m not big into pumpkin but I know a lot of people die for this beer. It is better than some I have tried.
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
This beer taste nutty with notes of pecans and warm fall fruits and pumpkin. Pricing is great and amount that comes is awesome.
Stacy H.
Springfield , OH
We bought this at our local grocery store. I’m not a lover of beer but I do really like this one. It’s good and great for fall!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.