BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This better is perfect for fall. It’s not to strong or hoppy and it’s very refreshing. The packing fits the fall theme so it’s easy to find in the store.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
As soon as we see this in stores we always buy it! It's my husband's favorite! Smooth and rich flavor but not too 'heavy'. Goes great with fall desserts!
Kim G.
Brocton, NY
This is by far my favorite seasonal beer. I know that I can't be the only one that thinks that because it's almost always sold out when I go to buy some.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Will forever be my favorite October fest beer along with two roads. It’s mass produced but smooth. Great for the price will forever be a repeat customer
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of their best beers in my opinion. Not too strong or bitter tasting. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either, like some beers do.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Octoberfest is a great seasonal. It has a sweet taste but it isn't too much to have overkill. It's also easy to drink and is one of my go to fall drinks.
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
I like almost any Sam Adams beer but their Oktoberfest is the best one. I’ve tried many different Oktoberfest beers and I always come back to Sam Adams.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
The beer itself is really good, but my favorite thing to do with the Oktoberfest is cook with it! I have tried other brands and this is by far the best!
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
Once again my other favorite beer. October fest is one of my favorites. I'm a repeat of this beer and would recommend this to. I buy mine from Safeway.
Heather W.
Beaufort, NC
This is one of my favorite beers. I can't wait for fall to get here every year so I can have some. The first time I see it in the stores I get excited.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?