BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite beer in the fall. It has a sweet caramel taste to it that makes it the perfect fall beer, especially when it's cold!
Adriana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This is one of my favorite beers ever,and I'm sad it's seasonal. Highly recommended to any one who wants to try an amazing beer.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good beer. Their seasonal beer is usually tastey. They have nice fall spices in the October blend. Good for cooking or sipping
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
Just had one of these a week ago on draft. Flavor was very good, and not too heavy for me. Also VERY strong, 2 got me drunk lol
Jordin H.
Toccoa, GA
Love love love this!!! I tried it for the first time not long ago and it's definitely a fave. It's a shame it's only seasonal.
Jennifer W.
Anderson, IN
My husband can't wait for Fall to come so he can go get some Octoberfest! Worth the price and worth the wait!!! Taste great!!!
Leigha  P.
Clarion, PA
Very solid choice, I ok forward to the release every year. The flavor just makes you think of fall and relaxing watching sports
Heather G.
Morristown, TN
This is my boyfriends favorite beer. He loves it from the tap when it comes out that's all he will drink until it's gone again!
Amber  F.
Akron, OH
One of the best fall beers! By far my favorite season for beer. The taste is just perfect. Everyone needs to try it. Seriously.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
It's great my hubby enjoys it all the time he definitely recommends especially for the cost and taste it's definitely worth it
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.