BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Victoria S.
My favorite fall seasonal beer. Super delicious, keep them coming! Definitely first Octoberfest choice out of most of my beer drinking friends.
china g.
indianapolis
This beer has an interesting taste that I wasn't completely crazy about. I'm not a huge fan of beer so this isn't one I'd be purchasing again.
Meghan G.
Goose Creek, SC
My husbands all time favorite beer. He stocks up every holiday! The beer could be a tad bit smoother, but overall, we keep going back for more!
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always love walking into a bar and seeing this on tap. It makes the season feel more "fall". I love how it changes ever so slightly each year.
Natalie P.
My husbands absolute favorite beer. It goes down smooth with a more distinct flavor than your typical brands. All of Sam Adams beers are great.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Oktoberfest beers out there. Really great deep flavor, but really heavy. Can’t have more than 2 without feeling super full.
Christina B.
Raleigh , NC
I look forward to Octoberfest coming out every year. It has a full, rich taste and is closer to the craft beers from a big name brand company.
Eva I.
Hughson
Once in a blue moon my fianc√© will get this beer when he‚Äôs spoiling himself. Affordable I‚Äôd say I‚Äôd get it for him all the one if I could
Felicia k.
Seasonal beer is great. I wish they sold this year round. This beer is amazing and taste great. Good with greasy foods and watching football.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The best beer Sam Adams has ever made. Look forward to fall time ever year so I can get some octoberfest. Best when you can get it on draft.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.