BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite fall beer!! Pumpkin flavor, smooth taste and perfect price! There are a few other brands that come close but this is by far the best!
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Best beer on the market. I think this is one of the most amazing beers they have to offer. It's definitely a more fall styled beer, but great all year long
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think this is a better quality beer ! Has more of a hops taste to it ! It also is more expensive but as you do like the hop ones you pay for the taste !
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
I like almost any Sam Adams beer but their Oktoberfest is the best one. I’ve tried many different Oktoberfest beers and I always come back to Sam Adams.
Sara J.
dallas, ga
The beer itself is really good, but my favorite thing to do with the Oktoberfest is cook with it! I have tried other brands and this is by far the best!
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I loved it to bad its seasonal. Love when things change a bit for the fun and have good taste. Not a regular drinker of a wheat beer but i can drink it.
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
My go-to Fall beer! It always impresses me, even after drinking it several years now. The pumpkin and spice notes are evident, its a great beer over all.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of their best beers in my opinion. Not too strong or bitter tasting. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either, like some beers do.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
As soon as we see this in stores we always buy it! It's my husband's favorite! Smooth and rich flavor but not too 'heavy'. Goes great with fall desserts!
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I can't wait for every fall when the oktoberfest finally is released again. This is such a great beer. It is tasty and wholesome and had a taste of fall.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?