BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
This beer is pretty safe for having people over. It's not great, but it's not horrible either. Better taste than some of the other common beers.
china g.
indianapolis
This beer has an interesting taste that I wasn't completely crazy about. I'm not a huge fan of beer so this isn't one I'd be purchasing again.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I’m not much of a dark beer fan but I love this one. Is got a little spice and a very smooth flavor. Truly enjoy when sitting by a nights fire.
Natalie P.
My husbands absolute favorite beer. It goes down smooth with a more distinct flavor than your typical brands. All of Sam Adams beers are great.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Oktoberfest beers out there. Really great deep flavor, but really heavy. Can’t have more than 2 without feeling super full.
Eva I.
Hughson
Once in a blue moon my fianc√© will get this beer when he‚Äôs spoiling himself. Affordable I‚Äôd say I‚Äôd get it for him all the one if I could
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always love walking into a bar and seeing this on tap. It makes the season feel more "fall". I love how it changes ever so slightly each year.
Sherry B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My hubby and I aren’t huge fans of beer but we wait EVERY YEAR for Oktoberfest by Sam Adams to hit the shelves! The flavor is just phenomenal!
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Decent Oktoberfest brew. I love the balanced flavor of the Sam Adams Oktoberfest. It is perfect for cooler weather and porch-sitting at night.
Victoria S.
My favorite fall seasonal beer. Super delicious, keep them coming! Definitely first Octoberfest choice out of most of my beer drinking friends.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.