BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Bronx, ny
I love sam adams. While this is a good beer, its not a great as some of their other flavors. Will still pick this beet over any other brand at a bar though.
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite!!I always buy this every year! It's the best!Its so refreshing and the taste is like no other.I don't know how to describe it,its just really good.
Brandy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far, my absolute favorite autumn beer and has been for many years. I just haven’t been able to find something better yet. Would definitely recommend
Thais F.
Coconut Creek, FL
I'm a huge fan of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer! If its fall and there is a party this is what I'm bringing. it just is a great beer to have on a cool night.
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Crisp taste, perfectly balanced. Great transition from the lighter beers of the summer to the colder months. Great price.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've never beem mucb of a beer person, but this beer has got BODY and such rich flavor. I wait for it to be sold every autumn. It's the perfect bonfire beer.
Eden B.
Mentor, OH
A decent Oktoberfest variety considering the competition that now exists among beer producers. Very inexpensive and widely available at most grocery stores.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
im not a true beer drinker but this is one i could actually finish drinking the whole bottle . reasonably priced and not a bad taste to it . id try it again
Teal C.
Providence, RI
My favorite Samuel Adams it's absolutely perfect for sitting by the window watching the colored leaves fall from the trees it's the perfect beverage for fall
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sam Adams Octoberfest is a good beer. I like the taste of it. Although it's not my first choice when I'm buying Sam Adams, I do like like it when we have it.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?