BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ğŸğŸºğŸŽƒ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Tori L.
Smooth easy drink that is a must have every fall. The label screams seasons and the taste it just so wonderful easy but flavorful.
Erin P.
Duanesburg, NY
If your looking for a good beer in the fall this is the one you should grab. It has that rich taste with the right amount of hops.
Holly P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pretty solid Octoberfest but definitely not my favorite.  I'm missing some of the heartiness that Oktotoberfest beers provide.
Adriana A.
Las Cruces, NM
This is one of my favorite beers ever,and I'm sad it's seasonal. Highly recommended to any one who wants to try an amazing beer.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I'm not a big beer person but this one is really tasty. Every one in my family loves this and it's always a bit during the fall!
Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite beer in the fall. It has a sweet caramel taste to it that makes it the perfect fall beer, especially when it's cold!
Karen R.
Mahwah, NJ
I always look for #samadamsoctoberfest on the shelves the minute that #fall is here. It’s not the fall season without it. ğŸŽƒ 🍁 🍂 🍻
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is it really fall without Octoberfest beer? I love trying new crafts and flavors but this is always a go to for my husband and I.
Jizelle B.
My favorite octoberfest, not too much of a spice flavor like most octoberfests, so that could be frowned upon by some but not me
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I look forward to sam Adams seasonal beers all year long and buy enough to keep my fridge stocked beyond the seasonal timeframe!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.