BY SAMUEL ADAMS #27 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FALL BEER. This beer is not so heavy that it makes me feel bloated but just heavy enough to be enjoyable. Love love love it
Brittany H.
Hemet, CA
I dont usually like beer but i don't mind the Oktoberfest from sam Adams. If I'm in a beer kinda mood..i gravitate more towards the angry orchard
luisa c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Its one of my favorites. Only thing I wonder is why the price? The other day I paid 9 dollars and my husband paid 5 for the same amount of beer.
Jasmin L.
Montgomery, AL
Kind of happy not really for me it was good I can drink on a rare occasion I got it from the gas station and ordered it once I'm at a restaurant
Heather m.
Bartlett, TN
One of my favorite things about fall! I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest! It's not super heavy either so you're able to drink it without feeling full.
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
This beer is pretty safe for having people over. It's not great, but it's not horrible either. Better taste than some of the other common beers.
Lins S.
Massillon, OH
The only octoberfest I’ll drink. And I’ll drink a ton of it! I mean it’s the only beer I’ll drink from middle of august to the end of October!
Victoria S.
My favorite fall seasonal beer. Super delicious, keep them coming! Definitely first Octoberfest choice out of most of my beer drinking friends.
Jen M.
Parkton, MD
I expect to have this beer once the weather is fall like! Nothing better than an Octoberfest while watching football and eating buffalo wings!
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Another great fall time beer to drink, I look forward to it every year and get 3 12 packs of it Lol BC its only available during certain times
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.