BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Out of all the Flavors, this is one of my favorites because I enjoy a festive drink during my favorite time of year, however, the price is a little too much for me- if I'm gonna pay 15-17 bucks for a twelve pack I'd easily choose another brand but all in all it's a pretty good tasting brew
Ashley P.
Chattanooga, TN
Sam’s Oktoberfest is the beer you wait around for all year long. It’s never the same year to year, but it always has the perfect amounts and combination of spices.
Jennifer G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is by far my, as well as my husband's favorite beer. My husband's birthday is October 1st. So every year for his birthday, I make sure I get him a six pack of the Octoberfest. He said his birthday doesn't feel the same without a nice, cold Samuel Adams.
Rachael D.
Sudbury, MA
There is nothing better on a football Sunday than a tall Sam Adams Octoberfest beer. When everyone else is giving you sweet pumpkin beers, Sam Adams gives you a hearty fall alternative that tastes like crunchy leaves and oversized sweaters feel. A must-have fall classic.
Sharri R.
Gilbert
Good choice for a fall beer. There are so many options for pumpkin beer and this is one of our top three. Comparable to other brands in price but definitely full of flavor. We buy it every fall about 2-3 times per year.  We are big fans of most Sam Adams beers
Autumn C.
Tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m an avid beer drinker / craft beer enthusiast and why this isn’t considered “craft beer” it is still my favorite October fest beer. I know the summer is over when I start seeing this beer filling up the shelves. If I see this beer on draft I will always order. So good!
Michelle D.
LOS ANGELES
I was so excited for this one! As soon as Octobefest started that’s all I would buy! It has some of a pumpkin taste but not so much. It’s nothing like pumpkin spice. Packaging it rather different I actually kept the label from the bottle. Look forward to buying it again !
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a fantastic standard Octoberfest. I actually served this at the open bar at my wedding. My guests drank up every bottle that was on site. It is full bodied with hints of a variety of fall spices. It is definitely a crowd pleaser and I will purchase again and again.
Meghan W.
Pittsford
Were do i begin, all year long I look forward to this beer. I must say this is my favored beer. Its so refreshing, smooth and yummy. After every sip I want to make that awww noise.. I stock up on this Beer. <3
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a very big fan of the Sam Adams brand beers and this beer was no different.  I thought it was very spicy tasting and had a lot of cinnamon flavor.  It was very sweet also and tasted almost like artificial sweetener.  Maybe this beer just wasn't for me.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.