BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
marley s.
Beckley, WV
Very good beer. It has a very good taste and honestly reminds me of fall. Pairs well with tailgate food when watching your team play.
Natalia G.
Tried the draft recently and tastes just like the bottle. It's got some pumpkin notes to it without being too sweet or overwhelming.
Kendall H.
Not a huge fan of Octoberfest, however I'm not the biggest fan of too many flavored beers. I would rather just stick to what I know.
Taylor R.
The only beer I drink come the fall! I love this seasonal beer. Not too hoppy but just the right amount of fermentation and bubbles!
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is probably the best domestic Oktoberfest beer available for mass consumption. I would put it on par with many Munich breweries.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
I like almost all Samuel Adams beers but this one has got to be one of my favorites I love the smooth taste and just feels like fall
Danielle L.
My husband buys this whenever he sees it so I usually snag a few from myself. I like the flavor and wish I could find it year round.
Jacqueline W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beverage is for an aquired taste. If smells better than it taste. I say try it for yourself and see . I wouldn't recommend it...
Melissa E.
One of the only fall beers worth drinking. The flavors of fall are balanced perfectly. there are good dark malty tones in this brand.
Kathy H.
I think this is a great beer! It has some nice spices in it that really fit the fall weather. A good quality beer for a cheap price!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.