BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Brandy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far, my absolute favorite autumn beer and has been for many years. I just haven’t been able to find something better yet. Would definitely recommend
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've never beem mucb of a beer person, but this beer has got BODY and such rich flavor. I wait for it to be sold every autumn. It's the perfect bonfire beer.
Thais F.
Coconut Creek, FL
I'm a huge fan of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer! If its fall and there is a party this is what I'm bringing. it just is a great beer to have on a cool night.
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Crisp taste, perfectly balanced. Great transition from the lighter beers of the summer to the colder months. Great price.
Emilee M.
Whitesburg, TN
If you’re like me and love all pumpkin everything then come fall season you’ll definitely wanna pick up a case of these to start off the season right.
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite!!I always buy this every year! It's the best!Its so refreshing and the taste is like no other.I don't know how to describe it,its just really good.
Natasha A.
San Antonio, TX
FAVORITE OKTOBERFEST beer! I look forward to enjoying some of these every season. Price point is great, packaging is attractive and it’s never disappointing.
Candice M.
Awesome beer! One of my favorite! It's just delightful. Tasty. You get some variety in the Octoberfest variety box. Only problem. I can't have it year round.
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
Best Octoberfest out there. Great way to end July... Always comes out around then, but a great introduction to fall. Always puts me in the mood for Halloween
Eden B.
Mentor, OH
A decent Oktoberfest variety considering the competition that now exists among beer producers. Very inexpensive and widely available at most grocery stores.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?