BY SAMUEL ADAMS #27 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Sam Adams is a classic. I love their Oktoberfest. It's perfect for fall. Just a sip transports me to Amber leaves and crackling fires!! Good stuff
Savannah S.
 By far my favorite Oktoberfest.  It’s good both on draft and in the bottle. My only complaint is that it’s not available all year round!
RaeAnne G.
San Diego
I live this beer. I mostly cook with it rather than drink it. I use it in a lot of my stress & chili's. It gives it a great yet subtle beer flavor.
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
My favorite Octoberfest beer and i am a craft beer snob. I have to buy at least 1 case every season and I get extremely happy if i find after fall.
Lauren T.
My over all favorite fall beer is Sam Adams Octoberfest. I buy it every year. It’s dark and heavy without feeling like you drank a ton of bricks.
luisa c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Its one of my favorites. Only thing I wonder is why the price? The other day I paid 9 dollars and my husband paid 5 for the same amount of beer.
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
This beer is pretty safe for having people over. It's not great, but it's not horrible either. Better taste than some of the other common beers.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great beer, for the price and the flavor. It's very similar to a lot of other beers... It is a bit darker than a general wheat... which I enjoy.
Brittany H.
Hemet, CA
I dont usually like beer but i don't mind the Oktoberfest from sam Adams. If I'm in a beer kinda mood..i gravitate more towards the angry orchard
Heather m.
Bartlett, TN
One of my favorite things about fall! I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest! It's not super heavy either so you're able to drink it without feeling full.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.