BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Shanna M.
Liberty
This has to be the only Sam Addams I like. It also has to be from the tap! This brewery, granted has gained a lot of notoriety seems to be half assed in taste.
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Octoberfest is probably my favorite Sam Adams beer choice. I look forward to when it's out. It's so delicious and affordable. I wish it was available all year.
Myra A.
If you want to try a seasonal beer that is not overwhelming with the flavor of spice, this is the beer to drink. I love all the Samuel Adams seasonal flavors.
Kionna S.
Denton
My husband and I are football fans and this comes around almost every Fall as soon as football is approaching! It’s my husbands favorite and he says thumbs up!
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
As octoberfest goes this is one of the better ones. Reasonable price and good taste make this a good beer for me. Down side only available short time of year.
Thais F.
Coconut Creek, FL
I'm a huge fan of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer! If its fall and there is a party this is what I'm bringing. it just is a great beer to have on a cool night.
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Octoberfest is one of my favorite sam adams beers! i love the fall & nothing makes me happier than this seasonal beer during that time! try it you’ll love it
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
im not a true beer drinker but this is one i could actually finish drinking the whole bottle . reasonably priced and not a bad taste to it . id try it again
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite!!I always buy this every year! It's the best!Its so refreshing and the taste is like no other.I don't know how to describe it,its just really good.
Candice M.
Awesome beer! One of my favorite! It's just delightful. Tasty. You get some variety in the Octoberfest variety box. Only problem. I can't have it year round.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?