BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Oktoberfests if not THE favorite. I bought it at Staters at a reasonable price. It's delicious. I buy it every year!
Brandi R.
Bayard, IA
One of my favorites from Sam Adams. It's such a nice beer with a great finish that does not leave a bad after taste like some will do.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My cousin really loves to buy these during the month of October for game nights with the family. She and her husband really enjoy them.
Courtney C.
Pittsburg
This is a good fall beer. Pretty filling though so I don't drink very many. It's got great flavor and I love the bottles and packaging.
Emily S.
This beer has a nutty, caramel flavor that is perfect for the change of season - - leaving the heat of the summer for a cool fall day.
Taylor R.
The only beer I drink come the fall! I love this seasonal beer. Not too hoppy but just the right amount of fermentation and bubbles!
Jacqueline W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beverage is for an aquired taste. If smells better than it taste. I say try it for yourself and see . I wouldn't recommend it...
Kendall H.
Not a huge fan of Octoberfest, however I'm not the biggest fan of too many flavored beers. I would rather just stick to what I know.
Natalia G.
Tried the draft recently and tastes just like the bottle. It's got some pumpkin notes to it without being too sweet or overwhelming.
marley s.
Beckley, WV
Very good beer. It has a very good taste and honestly reminds me of fall. Pairs well with tailgate food when watching your team play.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.