BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sam Adams Octoberfest is a good fall beer, it's rich and flavorful without being bitter or heavy. The pricepoint is very reasonable too.
Gwendolyn F.
Colbert, OK
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer has a great taste, its much heavy so this to me is considered a sipping beer. Savor the flavor and enjoy.
Beth H.
Raleigh
I just tried Octoberfest and loved it! I will definitely buy again. This is my partner's favorite and he looks forward to it each year.
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
Too bad this beer is seasonal! I would love this year round! I get excited when fall approaches just thinking about Octoberfest brews!
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
I was introduced to this about 9 years ago and I look forward to it every single year. It has great flavor, best when served icy cold!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is my favorite Oktoberfest beer, even topping some of my favorite microbreweries. Very refreshing for fall afternoons. Love this!
Bri C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely love October fest! This beer is festive and perfect for the holiday season. Personally I wish they had it all year round.
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite fall beers! I get really excited when I start to see it show up at Kroger. It's not too heavy and has a great taste.
Bethany H.
I look forward to this beer each autumn season! It is my favorite beer. The price is right and the taste is amazing. I highly recommend
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is actually my favorite beer, and I look forward to it every fall. I can find it in most supermarkets and the price is reasonable.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.