BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Tyler M.
Lyman, SC
One of my favorite beers. I love the taste of the Lager on a cool winters day. I have had multiple different types of octoberfest beers throughout my life and have found that Sam Adams is one of the best. If you enjoy this beer I would make sure to try the winter lager as well.
Gabriella L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Pretty good beer for a generic beer. it has some hoppiness but not too strong for those who doesn't like hops. Overall a pretty decent beer, especially during the fall time.
Julie D.
I nearly jump for joy when I start seeing this on store shelves in the Autumn months. Living in Florida, this is all it takes for me to feel like "fall" is here! Yum.
Kat c.
I liked this one. It wasn’t the best but it deff wasn’t the worst. I do want to go experience actually Oktoberfest but it was smooth. Normal Samuel Adam blend.
Kathy E.
Richland , MI
My favorite fall seasonal beer! Even though it's a little dark, it's not too heavy and is the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. I look forward to it all year long! Tastes best on draft!
Michelle L.
Orlando
It’s a pretty straightforward beer. The October fest gives it a nice spicy afterthought. Not too sudsy and not too dark. Pretty much a prefect amber beer.
Mary Jo  B.
Parma Heights
My husbands favorite beer. Our fridge stays fully stocked the whole fall/football season! If you like a darker/IPA tasting beer this is the way to go.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Simply delicious. I sit around waiting on this seasonal masterpiece to arrive every year! Whether you'll be having this with breakfast, or you're pairing it with your favorite burger, you cannot be let down (Unless you just forget to buy it.) Whatever the case may be, I give Sam Adams Octoberfest two big thumbs up. Feel free to add me on Twitter! @Rusila_BBoots
Megan B.
Lawndale, ['', '', '']
Quite possibly the best beer out there! Nice caramel/nutty flavors . Perfect for the fall. I usually try to stock up on this one to carry me over into the winter months. I Always look forward to this one in the fall!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So delicious. I get so excited when this time
Of year comes around because of all the holiday beers. This one being my all time fave. Super light and refreshing
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?