BY SAMUEL ADAMS #27 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Christy Q.
Hollywood, Md
We always look forward to this beer as the weather gets colder. It’s a Fall staple for us! Thank You Sam for all of your beers, they are quite yummy!
Felicia S.
Wichita, KS
This is actually one of my husbands and I seasonal favorite drinks.It is amber in color, with a malt hoppy taste. Hops gets stronger as it warms up.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm definitely in the minority here, but this is one of my least favorite beers. I tried it a few years back and everyone I talk to seems to love it.
Lindsey M.
Not a pumpkin beer but it is one of the best "Fall" beers I have tried. It is light going down but still has a rich and moderately intense flavor.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Octoberfest is a classic fall beer. I don't think I could ever go through a fall season without having this. It's a darker beer and very flavorful
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
One of my FAVES in the fall!! I could seriously just sit there and drink a whole case by myself! My husband isn’t a fan, which leaves more for me!
Angela C.
Jacksonville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love anything Sam Adams! But this one is my favorite. I look forward to it every fall. It is a great affordable and delicious ocktoberfest beer!
Lindsay M.
Keyport, NJ
This is my absolute favorite of Sams Adams beers. It captures the essence of the fall season in a bottle. The taste is pretty consistent annually.
Tiffany D.
Easley, SC
I don't drink beer often but this is top on the list. My favorite fall go to especially with football games. Pumpkin fall beer but not too pumpkiny
Jenn W.
How can anyone ever forget their 1st beer with their father. This was our choice and will always be a reminder of great times. Great choice anytime
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.