BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This better is perfect for fall. It’s not to strong or hoppy and it’s very refreshing. The packing fits the fall theme so it’s easy to find in the store.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m picky with beer but my boyfriend made me try this with a cinnamon rim and with it oh my god, AMAZING. Without it wasn’t something I’d chose to drink.
Kim G.
Brocton, NY
This is by far my favorite seasonal beer. I know that I can't be the only one that thinks that because it's almost always sold out when I go to buy some.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of their best beers in my opinion. Not too strong or bitter tasting. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either, like some beers do.
Alli S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of the only pumpkin beers I can stand to drink because the pumpkin spice flavor isn't overwhelming. It has a nice balance and a crisp flavor.
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I can't wait for every fall when the oktoberfest finally is released again. This is such a great beer. It is tasty and wholesome and had a taste of fall.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Will forever be my favorite October fest beer along with two roads. It’s mass produced but smooth. Great for the price will forever be a repeat customer
Amy T.
Houma, LA
People love this shopping and food of the season.. I can't wait for my Sam Adams Oktoberfest to come out! I prefer to over bottle with this one though.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Samuel Adams but I did not like this octoberfest flavor. It was not for me. It had a weird after taste that I just couldn't get out of my mouth.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Once again my other favorite beer. October fest is one of my favorites. I'm a repeat of this beer and would recommend this to. I buy mine from Safeway.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.