BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
I love this beer. Just the right hint of fall and tastes great. A crowd pleaser - I haven't met a beer drinker that didn't like this one.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the Sam Adams seasonal flavors. This one is the best, so delicious and goes down smoothly. Can find at any place that sells alcohol.
Anna D.
Orrs Island, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I think Sam Adams beer is too heavy. I prefer lighter beers, but if I'm only having 1 or 2 I'll go for a heavier one. This one isn't bad.
Samantha O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
One of the best Octoberfest beers out there. Great flavor, not too heavy and not very light. Easy to drink a few of. Good price as well.
Francesca C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this beer during October. Always comes out in the fall season and it has a hint of, I would say pumpkin flavor it's very delicious.
Laina A.
New London, CT
One of my favorites! I look forward to fall every year and this is a staple in New England! I Love it with a cinnamon sugar rimmed glass
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sam Adams Octoberfest is a good fall beer, it's rich and flavorful without being bitter or heavy. The pricepoint is very reasonable too.
Lindsay H.
I hope you like the taste of fall in your mouth because that's pretty much what this tastes like. Every basic white girl's dream beer lol
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
This is one of the best beers and the BEST time to have it is in the fall! With the hit of those fall flavors and the Hobbs it's amazing!
Bri C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely love October fest! This beer is festive and perfect for the holiday season. Personally I wish they had it all year round.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.