BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
Best Octoberfest out there. Great way to end July... Always comes out around then, but a great introduction to fall. Always puts me in the mood for Halloween
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think this is a better quality beer ! Has more of a hops taste to it ! It also is more expensive but as you do like the hop ones you pay for the taste !
Emily F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite seasonal fall beer. It has the right amount of spices and has a good taste and does not leave an after taste. It is worth the price
Alyssa C.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love this beer! I'm not a big fan of most Sam Adams flavors but this one takes the cake. Excellent flavor and not too heavy. Perfect for fall.
Patti J.
This is my beer of choice if I can't be in Germany in October. It's filling & delicious.
I usually pick up a case at Sam's. I think it's reasonably priced.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
Nasty, just nasty. The packaging is great for fall but the taste is terrible. I bough a six pack and my husband and I both drank 1 and threw the rest out.
Shannon R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great fall beer. Lots of flavor and easy to drink. Also comes in cans which is nice (easier to recycle.) always look forward to these flavors in the fall.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite fall beer!! Pumpkin flavor, smooth taste and perfect price! There are a few other brands that come close but this is by far the best!
Ariel J.
IÔłŹ love this beer as I‚Äét marks the beginning of fall when I‚Äét hits local stores. It‚Äôs refreshing and crisp. This is a go to for me that never disappoints.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Best beer on the market. I think this is one of the most amazing beers they have to offer. It's definitely a more fall styled beer, but great all year long
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.