BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I always look forward to fall because I know that Oktoberfest will be on the shelves. It's one of my all-time favorite beers from Sam Adams
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best part of fall is the release if this beer. It is perfect for the changing seasons and is easily enjoyed in both cool and warm weather.
Lindsey M.
Maplewood, Nj
I fell in love with this beer a couple of years ago and I can't get enough. It's in a league all of its own. One of the best that I've had.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Octoberfest is a great seasonal beer. It tastes delicious and really puts you in the spirit of fall. It's festive and fun for entertaining!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great tasting beer! I'm not usually the dark beer kind of girl, so I don't know what it about the octoberfest one, but it's pretty amazing!
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Traditional fall beer. Not too heavy, not too hoppy. Easy to drink. Go to drink as soon as October rolls around. Affordable and Delicious.
Michael M.
Bronx, NY
One of the best beers I have ever enjoyed .It has a bitnof a nice kick to it that sneaks up on you. A great beer to have with a hearty meal
Samantha O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
One of the best Octoberfest beers out there. Great flavor, not too heavy and not very light. Easy to drink a few of. Good price as well.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I tried this beer because of my husband. I really enjoyed sipping on it. So I am always waiting its release and looking for it in stores.
Laina A.
New London, CT
One of my favorites! I look forward to fall every year and this is a staple in New England! I Love it with a cinnamon sugar rimmed glass
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.