BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Tara B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the taste. It’s not very hoppy which is something I enjoy. It also doesn’t taste like falls beef shoved down your throat, it’s a very suddle taste.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m picky with beer but my boyfriend made me try this with a cinnamon rim and with it oh my god, AMAZING. Without it wasn’t something I’d chose to drink.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Once again my other favorite beer. October fest is one of my favorites. I'm a repeat of this beer and would recommend this to. I buy mine from Safeway.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Ahhhhh the best beer to accompany my favorite time of year! I look forward to this coming out every single year!!! It's so crisp and always satisfying!
Amy T.
Houma, LA
People love this shopping and food of the season.. I can't wait for my Sam Adams Oktoberfest to come out! I prefer to over bottle with this one though.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Samuel Adams but I did not like this octoberfest flavor. It was not for me. It had a weird after taste that I just couldn't get out of my mouth.
Jenna B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love Sams octokber fest flavor. It has the right amount of fall in ever bottle. I buy this every year and look forward to the release at my local bar!
Michael S.
Green Bay, WI
Local Wisconsin Octoberfest, or fall type beers, are leaps and bounds better. With that said, this is not a bad drink, just id go for local over this.
Heather W.
Beaufort, NC
This is one of my favorite beers. I can't wait for fall to get here every year so I can have some. The first time I see it in the stores I get excited.
Alana G.
Central, SC
This is a good tasting beer. It is perfect for the fall season. It is a heavy lager which isn’t for everyone. It is a good price and I would buy again.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.