BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This is a good beer to have to stock up on so you can enjoy the flavor difference between this and regular Samuel Adams. I love this flavor!
Kellye L.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Get spicy, warm taste but not too heavy at all. Always find it in the grocery stores around October. Awesome affordable beer with great taste
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
Octoberfest is so tasty! Its such a great beer for the fall, easy to drink for people who rarely drink beer but good enough for beer drinkers
Cynthia S.
Seymour
This is one of my favorites. Classic New England October fest. I am a huge fan of the fall flavors. I would recommend this beer to everyone!!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The best beer Sam Adams has ever made. Look forward to fall time ever year so I can get some octoberfest. Best when you can get it on draft.
Allie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite of the Sam Adams seasonals, it's pretty good but still has this weird taste to it that I find all Sam Adams beers have.
Megan W.
Saint Louis, MO
The Sam Adams Octoberfest is a staple for fall. It is light, but it has more flavor than summer beers. I look forward to it every September.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
This is my boyfriends favorite beer so I had to try It. Brought it to a tailgate once and it was enjoyable the entire day! Bought at Kroger.
Karly H.
Nashville , TN
You always know it's fall when Octoberfest comes out in stores and restaurants. It's a great price and the taste is really good too.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great tasting beer! I'm not usually the dark beer kind of girl, so I don't know what it about the octoberfest one, but it's pretty amazing!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.