BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorites!!! Love Sam Oktoberfest!!! Has the perfect blend of seasonal ingredients to make a perfect fall beer!! Highly recommend!
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
My boyfriend goes nuts for this beer every fall - it's his favorite! It's a rich taste, but it's not a cliched "fall beer" - even I like it!
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
Octoberfest is so tasty! Its such a great beer for the fall, easy to drink for people who rarely drink beer but good enough for beer drinkers
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The best beer Sam Adams has ever made. Look forward to fall time ever year so I can get some octoberfest. Best when you can get it on draft.
Kellye L.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Get spicy, warm taste but not too heavy at all. Always find it in the grocery stores around October. Awesome affordable beer with great taste
Allie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite of the Sam Adams seasonals, it's pretty good but still has this weird taste to it that I find all Sam Adams beers have.
Olivia R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wish this was sold year round! Has a great flavor that I was craving in a beer. Definitely worth the price and goes great with pumpkin pie!
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
This is a good beer to have to stock up on so you can enjoy the flavor difference between this and regular Samuel Adams. I love this flavor!
Felicia k.
Seasonal beer is great. I wish they sold this year round. This beer is amazing and taste great. Good with greasy foods and watching football.
Amy I.
I dont like octoberfest hut I really enjoyed trying this beer. Its not too hippy and has this little bit of spice you need in every fall beer
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.