BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Christina B.
Raleigh , NC
I look forward to Octoberfest coming out every year. It has a full, rich taste and is closer to the craft beers from a big name brand company.
Amy H.
Newington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always love walking into a bar and seeing this on tap. It makes the season feel more "fall". I love how it changes ever so slightly each year.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Oktoberfest beers out there. Really great deep flavor, but really heavy. Can’t have more than 2 without feeling super full.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorites!!! Love Sam Oktoberfest!!! Has the perfect blend of seasonal ingredients to make a perfect fall beer!! Highly recommend!
Kellye L.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Get spicy, warm taste but not too heavy at all. Always find it in the grocery stores around October. Awesome affordable beer with great taste
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The best beer Sam Adams has ever made. Look forward to fall time ever year so I can get some octoberfest. Best when you can get it on draft.
Allie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite of the Sam Adams seasonals, it's pretty good but still has this weird taste to it that I find all Sam Adams beers have.
Cynthia S.
Seymour
This is one of my favorites. Classic New England October fest. I am a huge fan of the fall flavors. I would recommend this beer to everyone!!
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
Octoberfest is so tasty! Its such a great beer for the fall, easy to drink for people who rarely drink beer but good enough for beer drinkers
Britny P.
Dearborn
One of my favorite beers, normally only available in ehm October of course. I always stash a couple back to have in the middle of the year ūü§£
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.