BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Shanna M.
Liberty
This has to be the only Sam Addams I like. It also has to be from the tap! This brewery, granted has gained a lot of notoriety seems to be half assed in taste.
Jason T.
Verona, WI
It is pretty good for an Oktoberfest, but I would recommend other brands over this one. however, Samuel Adams does a great job with some of their other beers.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
As octoberfest goes this is one of the better ones. Reasonable price and good taste make this a good beer for me. Down side only available short time of year.
Miranda P.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fall beer! It's great in a bottle but I really love it on draft. It is always a great day when Oktoberfest is released for the fall season!
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Octoberfest is probably my favorite Sam Adams beer choice. I look forward to when it's out. It's so delicious and affordable. I wish it was available all year.
Myra A.
If you want to try a seasonal beer that is not overwhelming with the flavor of spice, this is the beer to drink. I love all the Samuel Adams seasonal flavors.
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Octoberfest is one of my favorite sam adams beers! i love the fall & nothing makes me happier than this seasonal beer during that time! try it you’ll love it
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
im not a true beer drinker but this is one i could actually finish drinking the whole bottle . reasonably priced and not a bad taste to it . id try it again
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Oktoberfest is my new favorite beer in not a big beer drinker because they fill me up too much and make me bloated after but I have to say I Lovee this beer
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite go-to beers. Most bars and restaurants in my area have this beer in the fall, so oktoberfest is typically my fall beer of choice.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.