BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Candice M.
Awesome beer! One of my favorite! It's just delightful. Tasty. You get some variety in the Octoberfest variety box. Only problem. I can't have it year round.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Oktoberfest is my new favorite beer in not a big beer drinker because they fill me up too much and make me bloated after but I have to say I Lovee this beer
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite go-to beers. Most bars and restaurants in my area have this beer in the fall, so oktoberfest is typically my fall beer of choice.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite beers to have during the fall. Sam Adams has a great variety of beers, but my favorite is the Octoberfest, especially when it is on draft.
Natasha A.
Midland, TX
FAVORITE OKTOBERFEST beer! I look forward to enjoying some of these every season. Price point is great, packaging is attractive and it’s never disappointing.
Thais F.
Coconut Creek , FL
I'm a huge fan of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer! If its fall and there is a party this is what I'm bringing. it just is a great beer to have on a cool night.
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite!!I always buy this every year! It's the best!Its so refreshing and the taste is like no other.I don't know how to describe it,its just really good.
Brandy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far, my absolute favorite autumn beer and has been for many years. I just haven’t been able to find something better yet. Would definitely recommend
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
Best Octoberfest out there. Great way to end July... Always comes out around then, but a great introduction to fall. Always puts me in the mood for Halloween
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Best beer on the market. I think this is one of the most amazing beers they have to offer. It's definitely a more fall styled beer, but great all year long
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.