• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Tiffany G.
Upper Marlboro MD
Who doesn’t love everything fall? Sam Seasonal is a favorite! Only thing that can make this better is pouring it into a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim!
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
As soon as we see this in stores we always buy it! It's my husband's favorite! Smooth and rich flavor but not too 'heavy'. Goes great with fall desserts!
Kim G.
Brocton, NY
This is by far my favorite seasonal beer. I know that I can't be the only one that thinks that because it's almost always sold out when I go to buy some.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of their best beers in my opinion. Not too strong or bitter tasting. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either, like some beers do.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This better is perfect for fall. It’s not to strong or hoppy and it’s very refreshing. The packing fits the fall theme so it’s easy to find in the store.
Alex L.
Love Oktoberfest! Usually the beer I think of when it comes to drinking in the Fall. Not too heavy, not too light. Will definitely continue to purchase!
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I can't wait for every fall when the oktoberfest finally is released again. This is such a great beer. It is tasty and wholesome and had a taste of fall.
Alli M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of the only pumpkin beers I can stand to drink because the pumpkin spice flavor isn't overwhelming. It has a nice balance and a crisp flavor.
tara b.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the taste. It’s not very hoppy which is something I enjoy. It also doesn’t taste like falls beef shoved down your throat, it’s a very suddle taste.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m picky with beer but my boyfriend made me try this with a cinnamon rim and with it oh my god, AMAZING. Without it wasn’t something I’d chose to drink.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.