BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Victoria S.
Kernersville , NC
It wasn’t an awful beer and I’m not a beer person. It had slight fall flavors. Honestly, if you’re not a huge beer person i wouldn’t even try it
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
This beer is pretty safe for having people over. It's not great, but it's not horrible either. Better taste than some of the other common beers.
Brittany H.
Hemet, CA
I dont usually like beer but i don't mind the Oktoberfest from sam Adams. If I'm in a beer kinda mood..i gravitate more towards the angry orchard
Arielle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FALL BEER. This beer is not so heavy that it makes me feel bloated but just heavy enough to be enjoyable. Love love love it
Heather m.
Bartlett, TN
One of my favorite things about fall! I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest! It's not super heavy either so you're able to drink it without feeling full.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great beer, for the price and the flavor. It's very similar to a lot of other beers... It is a bit darker than a general wheat... which I enjoy.
Lauren T.
My over all favorite fall beer is Sam Adams Octoberfest. I buy it every year. It’s dark and heavy without feeling like you drank a ton of bricks.
luisa c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Its one of my favorites. Only thing I wonder is why the price? The other day I paid 9 dollars and my husband paid 5 for the same amount of beer.
dani g.
Berea, KY
I'm not a typical beer drinker, but I do love octoberfest! It goes great with nearly anything. It's the only beer my entire family will agree on.
Sherry B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My hubby and I aren’t huge fans of beer but we wait EVERY YEAR for Oktoberfest by Sam Adams to hit the shelves! The flavor is just phenomenal!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.