BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
I love getting this beer during the holiday season. Probably my favorite Samuel Adams beer, I make sure to buy up a bunch of 12ers before they stop selling them.
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
One of the best things about Fall is all the Fall flavored beer and this one is definitely a must have for Fall. The flavor is so rich and good, and add a little Fireball to make it even better
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Our Air Force Base has an Oktoberfest every year since we are stationed with German's and this is always the beer I get. It's really good, and it's also just a really good seasonal beer.
Paige M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very tasty beer. I love seasonal beers and this is one of my favorites. Samuel Adams has a few different flavors of beer but this one is by far the best!
Tyler M.
Lyman, SC
One of my favorite beers. I love the taste of the Lager on a cool winters day. I have had multiple different types of octoberfest beers throughout my life and have found that Sam Adams is one of the best. If you enjoy this beer I would make sure to try the winter lager as well.
Gabriella L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Pretty good beer for a generic beer. it has some hoppiness but not too strong for those who doesn't like hops. Overall a pretty decent beer, especially during the fall time.
Julie D.
I nearly jump for joy when I start seeing this on store shelves in the Autumn months. Living in Florida, this is all it takes for me to feel like "fall" is here! Yum.
Kat c.
I liked this one. It wasn’t the best but it deff wasn’t the worst. I do want to go experience actually Oktoberfest but it was smooth. Normal Samuel Adam blend.
Kathy E.
Richland, MI
My favorite fall seasonal beer! Even though it's a little dark, it's not too heavy and is the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. I look forward to it all year long! Tastes best on draft!
Michelle L.
Orlando
It’s a pretty straightforward beer. The October fest gives it a nice spicy afterthought. Not too sudsy and not too dark. Pretty much a prefect amber beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.