BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Rachael D.
Sudbury, MA
There is nothing better on a football Sunday than a tall Sam Adams Octoberfest beer. When everyone else is giving you sweet pumpkin beers, Sam Adams gives you a hearty fall alternative that tastes like crunchy leaves and oversized sweaters feel. A must-have fall classic.
Edriss S.
Oakland
This is the perfect beer for the fall season. It comes around every year and always reminds me of the beautiful changing of seasons. It starts off crisp and finishes with a light but full hop flavor. I purchased at my local beverages and more. I recommend and would buy again.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
A good octoberfest beer taste-wise-- a little weak alcohol content-wise. Not my favorite Octoberfest, but is easy to access compared to come of the hard to find craft beer brands!
Lark L.
Rocky Face
This is one of the best Oktoberfests on the market. It’s not super spiced nor is it too heavy. It’s got great body still, and a refreshing taste! I wish it was sold all year long!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Pumpkin Spice, cooler weather, and Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer, these are the things Fall is made of! I look forward to this seasonal brew every Autumn. It’s not to heavy, has the perfect touch of spice, and pairs very nicely with Pizza, Gyros, and Turkey dinner
Meghan W.
Pittsford
Were do i begin, all year long I look forward to this beer. I must say this is my favored beer. Its so refreshing, smooth and yummy. After every sip I want to make that awww noise.. I stock up on this Beer. <3
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a fantastic standard Octoberfest. I actually served this at the open bar at my wedding. My guests drank up every bottle that was on site. It is full bodied with hints of a variety of fall spices. It is definitely a crowd pleaser and I will purchase again and again.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I recently went on a beer tasting at the brewery in Boston and this was one of the beers we got to taste. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it! I'm not a big beer drinker and usually stick to cider or liquor, but I would definitely think to get this
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
Although this isn’t my favorite octoberfest beer, it isn’t my least favorite either! It’s a pretty smooth beer with a mild flavor. Pairs well with food, isn’t too strong. The beer isn’t too expensive and I can find it at grocery stores when in season, so that’s a win!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I know its getting close to fall when this baby comes out!!! Its the perfect beer for when the weather starts to change and you're just hanging out with friends at the bar or at someones house. Its a crisp flavor and is very smooth and goes down easy so take your time drinking it!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.