BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I love it when this time of year comes because of this beer. I usually try to stock up on it so I can enjoy it through out the year. I love the taste and it's the only one I drink. It's reasonable and that is an added bonus. Honestly it wouldn't matter because I would still buy it. My favorite.
Alese K.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I'm not a huge beer drinker but I do enjoy an occasional seasonal brew. Samuel Adams Octoberfest is a nice choice. It's not very sweet like some harvest or pumpkin beers I've tried but the flavor allows for more than one. I would add this too my rotation but its not my favorite seasonal brew.
kle T.
Fremont, OH
I wasn’t a super huge fan of this product but it was good to drink with my dinner or if I was out at the bar. I’m a big fan of Oktoberfest and trying new beers.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Some Octoberfest brews are way too rich and heavy, but this is a nice blend that will please most drinkers. This makes it a great beer for parties and gifts. I always keep this on hand when it’s in season. This goes well with all types of foods, especially Dallas pastas, stews, and meat dishes.
Octavia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This will always be my old reliable when it comes to fall beers! I'm not the biggest fan of the original flavor of beer (don't take it personal, I'm more of a flavor kind of gal) but this beer is a puncher! Enough to give me a little buzz off one and the flavor is perfect for the fall season!
Lauren A.
Tulsa, OK
This is the only beer that I can drink on a regular basis. It has a perfect taste that is more fall tasting than any other beer. It doesn't have the over powering beer taste and goes down very smoothly. I would pay anything for this beer since it is only offered during the fall months.
The S.
covington, GA
Samuel adams is pretty much what you can expect for any domestic beer. I was not a big fan of this one but it is not a bad beer to buy if you are on a budget. It had an okay flavor but compared to other harvest beers it has a lot to measure up to but all in all I would buy it again.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Out of all the Flavors, this is one of my favorites because I enjoy a festive drink during my favorite time of year, however, the price is a little too much for me- if I'm gonna pay 15-17 bucks for a twelve pack I'd easily choose another brand but all in all it's a pretty good tasting brew
Jenny M.
Sam Adams is a great beer to grab and take to any occasion. They have something for every type of beer drinker. Octocber fest is my favorite time of year and Sam Adams does it right. All the notes of a great Octocberfest is in this full favored beer. Tests great and a fall classic.
Roisin M.
Yorktown, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this. One of my constants when I can buy it. It’s a nice price point too so it doesn’t break the bank. Delicious and affordable deserves a 5 star rating in my book! Haha
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.