BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Marissa K.
One of my favorite go to fall beers. Not too light and not too dark. I love the carmel notes that match the color of this beer. It's crisp and smooth and has a good after taste.
Jenn B.
Havertown, PA
The best part about fall time is that pumpkin type beers are everywhere! I joke my first love was Mr. Adams. He was always there for me. This is my second favorite beer before Cherry Wheat. I always get this beer when at a bar in October.
Ayuni P.
A bit bitter for my liking.

It's a very strong but good beer. As a dark ale, it has a earthy flavor to it. It's very dark, bold and strong in term of the flavor.
Graciela F.
San Antonio, TX
I wish we had this beer all year round. But at the same time is good because i probably wouldn't be giving others a chance.. It has just a great taste. It almost tastes better in front of a bonfire.
Natalie C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Being a waitress, I'm around beer quite often. Not only do customers get excited when we switch to Oktoberfest on draft, but I finally got a chance to try it one day and I can see why they enjoy it!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I was so excited to try this and I'm glad I did. I'm weird about what type of beer that I drink but this is amazing. It has an awesome taste and is not too pricey. It is also easy to find. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
James G.
Beaverton, OR
I'll preface this by saying I'm judging this in the mid-range beer category. It's above average for what it is; a good beer for tailgating or a barbecue, but not one you'd pair with a good steak.
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was the ale that sold me on beer. I wasn't a fan of any type of beer but Sam Adam's seasonals are a different kind of ale. Octoberfest is my fav. It tastes like fall was bottled up and sold.
Renan F.
Raleigh, Nc
Definitely one of my favorites! Real good taste, great with a lot of food combinations, not a boring type of beer.
I like to have this beer in home always that I can.
Char-Lynn G.
This is my favorite Sam Adams in addition to the winter ale. It has a nice "fall" taste, a crisp bite and not overly heavy or sweet like some
Other Oktoberfest beers
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?