BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Tiffany D.
Easley, SC
I don't drink beer often but this is top on the list. My favorite fall go to especially with football games. Pumpkin fall beer but not too pumpkiny
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
THIS BEER IS SOMETHING I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY YEAR, IT HAS A DIFFERENT TASTE EVERY YEAR AS WELL, THIS YEAR IT IS A LITTLE SWEET AND DARK. SO GOOD
Jenna M.
My favorite seasonal! I like it better than other Fall beers because it's crisp but not too sweet! I find it's widely available at grocery stores.
Karen J.
Winston Salem, NC
I love love love this beer! It absolutely is autumn in a cold bottle! It's a deep, rich, delicious flavor that reminds you off everything October.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Octoberfest is a classic fall beer. I don't think I could ever go through a fall season without having this. It's a darker beer and very flavorful
Lindsey M.
Not a pumpkin beer but it is one of the best "Fall" beers I have tried. It is light going down but still has a rich and moderately intense flavor.
Stay S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
By far one of my favorite seasonal beers! it's not fall until I've had it! perfect balance of flavor, not too heavy, and it's a great price point.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite fall beers. Smooth and not bitter at all, it is refreshing and a perfect reminder of falling leaves and pumpkin patches.
Katie M.
Boston, MA
One of my favorite fall beers. I like it on draft, it’s a great flavor not to pricey. Available at most liquor stores and in a lot of restaurants.
Emily W.
waterloo
FAVORITE BEER OF ALL TIME like i wait all year for this beer to come out and i drink it the whole season and search for it when it’s out of season
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.