BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Michelle C.
One of the best beers of the Season. We do not buy any other beer during the falls months. We plan on getting a 6 pack this weekend for our bonfire.
Rachel B.
Great taste for the fall season! Especially good when kept cold. It was my first fall having this beer and I am excited to enjoy it again next fall.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm definitely in the minority here, but this is one of my least favorite beers. I tried it a few years back and everyone I talk to seems to love it.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this beer during the beginning of fall. I enjoy the hint of carmel. I like to drink this with apple pie. The flavors go well together.
Michelle L.
This is my go to beer. It is a heavier beer so I drink it a little less in the summer but it is my beer for the rest of the seasons. Delicious brew.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Octoberfest is a classic fall beer. I don't think I could ever go through a fall season without having this. It's a darker beer and very flavorful
Jenn W.
How can anyone ever forget their 1st beer with their father. This was our choice and will always be a reminder of great times. Great choice anytime
Emily W.
waterloo
FAVORITE BEER OF ALL TIME like i wait all year for this beer to come out and i drink it the whole season and search for it when it’s out of season
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa
Fall is my favorite time to drink beer! This one is perfect for fall drinking. Not too heavy flavor but it puts me in the mood for fall activities
Tiffany D.
Easley, SC
I don't drink beer often but this is top on the list. My favorite fall go to especially with football games. Pumpkin fall beer but not too pumpkiny
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.