BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite Ocotoberfest beer of all time! My only criticism is that it comes out too early, in the summer, and by the time fall/Octoberfest comes around its sold out and the stores aren't getting anymore! Guess I'll have to stock up!
Nicole  J.
My favorite of all Sam Adams beer! It's has the perfect balance so it's not too hoppy but not so much a pilsner! Delicious! Definitely my go to Oktoberfest beer!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I am not much of a beer drinker but when I do I absolutely love the beer with tomato juice, celery salt, lime and an extremely icy glass. This beer is the perfect beer for this mixed drink that I concoct and it brings out the flavors of the beer!
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
This is a hearty Octoberfest brew. Being from New England, I always enjoy Sam Adams beer products, but I particularly like their Octoberfest. It's a nice dark beer, but isn't too heavy. It's affordable and delicious - I'm always excited when this beer comes out for the year.
Lauren B.
Huffman, TX
Fall is my favorite season for beers. This beer is no exception, it has a malty and deep and smooth flavor. It's definitely something I go to when a local favorite isn't available.
Olivia L.
Healdsburg, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is my favorite I'm sad it's only sad every couple months. It's a perfect malty mixed with a perfect amber. It gets you ready for fall but tells you don't worry it's still the end of summer! Pretty much screams fall in the best possible way
Melissa D.
Placentia, CA
This fall beer is by far one of the best Octoberfests I've had. It's just refreshing and tasty without overdoing it on the spices. It's great quality for a good price. Most of the time you can get lucky in restaurants and it will be on happy hour!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
First time having this was this October. A new taste that I was delighted to try. I love the flavor and can't wait to try it again. I recommend this to anyone that has not tried it.
Pragya G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried the Octoberfest for the first time last fall, and I absolutely loved it. The favors are just perfect. I look forward to having it again this fall. I'm just sad that it's not available all the time.
Julia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer! With octoberfest you can never go wrong with this beer! My brother is hooked on this flavor and I had my doubts until he made me try this and I was impressed at how delicious this beer was!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?