BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Alora G.
King, NC
We look forward to this more robust version of the Adams collection of brews. Great paired with a hearty stew or a fall concert in the park. Lovely finish without being to heavy. Affordable as they come.
Sindi s.
Diberville, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great flavor!! I'm not normally a beer person but this wasn't your typical beer. I was impressed with how much flavor it had and that it wasn't that expensive compared to the other beers with flavor.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Holy Cow - my mouth is watering looking at this picture. I LOVE Octoberfest, a night by the bon fire and my boots on with a Sam Adams in hand, you've got the perfect fall night. The taste is smooth, nothing too heavy and if you love craft beer - this is one for the books.
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
Sam Adams Octoberfest is one of my favorite beers. I am a big fan of most Sam Adams beers, however Octoberfest is at the top for me. It is smooth and flavorful, I just wish it was out year round.
Kaitlyn  R.
Owings Mills, MD
This beer is one of my favorite seasonal beers. It is excellent when you can find it on tap (I have found that most places will start carrying it in September if they have a dedicated Sam Adams seasonal tap). The taste is delightful fall-ish with a smooth body.
Sara L.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Octoberfest is the best type of Sam Adams. It has a nice fall taste without it being overwhelmed by pumpkin and other flavors. A must-have for Halloween/Thanksgiving.
Janelle S.
Renton, WA
Being a little bit of a beer snob, I was pleasantly surprised when I gave this seasonal brew a shot. I'm a huge fan of our local Octoberfest, but moving across the country forced me to try something new. This beer is packed with flavor and for a reasonable price!
Julie B.
I wait for this beer every year. I'm not a huge beer connoisseur but this is worth a try. if you want to try something different that's not to hoppy give this a taste.
Hannah M.
Lakewood, CO
I'll be honest up front - I'm not a pumpkin fan, but I wanted to try this beer. I found it horrifying. I felt as though I was drinking pumpkin pie in a bottle. Not for the "non-pumpkin fan"!
Heather R.
Destin, FL
I like that the pumpkin isn't overpowering. I mad the mistake of not rolling the bottle before I opened it so all of the seasoning was clumped together at the bottom
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.