BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Holly W.
Columbia, SC
This beer is so delicious. It's the perfect mix between a light thin beer to a thicker beer. You can buy at at most places but sadly it is seasonal :(
Jenna B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love Sams octokber fest flavor. It has the right amount of fall in ever bottle. I buy this every year and look forward to the release at my local bar!
Amy T.
Houma, LA
People love this shopping and food of the season.. I can't wait for my Sam Adams Oktoberfest to come out! I prefer to over bottle with this one though.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Ahhhhh the best beer to accompany my favorite time of year! I look forward to this coming out every single year!!! It's so crisp and always satisfying!
Michelle L.
This is my go to beer. It is a heavier beer so I drink it a little less in the summer but it is my beer for the rest of the seasons. Delicious brew.
Bianca H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is my go-to beer! Sam Adams Oktoberfest is perfect for the fall season, especially if you can't make it to Germany! Perfect balance of flavors.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Samuel Adam beers are great! I like the Octoberfest Verizon it has a unique taste compared to the other great tasting flavor options that they offer.
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My god this is by far my favorite fall beer. I look forward to the fall because I know this is coming. It's a full bodied flavor that isn't too much.
Loryn G.
Columbus, OH
This is a more seasonal beer as name states it has a spice tatse to it better goes with steaks or meaty burgers . Also it's dark so it's more bitter
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this beer during the beginning of fall. I enjoy the hint of carmel. I like to drink this with apple pie. The flavors go well together.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.