BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jaye S.
Bakersfield , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Samuel Adams but I did not like this octoberfest flavor. It was not for me. It had a weird after taste that I just couldn't get out of my mouth.
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
This is definitely a seasonal favorite, rimmed with sugar and cinnamon it’s amazing! Definitely worth the price, I just wish it were available all year
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Basic white girl beer. Literally tastes like October. Like, if you could just combine everything about the fall into a taste, that would be this beer.
Michael S.
Green Bay, WI
Local Wisconsin Octoberfest, or fall type beers, are leaps and bounds better. With that said, this is not a bad drink, just id go for local over this.
Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good old Sam! This has to be one of my favorite dark beers and I'd honestly take this over them all. No after taste and it's still pretty light to me.
Heather W.
Beaufort, NC
This is one of my favorite beers. I can't wait for fall to get here every year so I can have some. The first time I see it in the stores I get excited.
Jenna B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love Sams octokber fest flavor. It has the right amount of fall in ever bottle. I buy this every year and look forward to the release at my local bar!
Amy T.
Houma, LA
People love this shopping and food of the season.. I can't wait for my Sam Adams Oktoberfest to come out! I prefer to over bottle with this one though.
Holly W.
Columbia, SC
This beer is so delicious. It's the perfect mix between a light thin beer to a thicker beer. You can buy at at most places but sadly it is seasonal :(
Michelle C.
One of the best beers of the Season. We do not buy any other beer during the falls months. We plan on getting a 6 pack this weekend for our bonfire.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.