BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Stephanie P.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love Sam Adams Octoberfest! I like it a lot more than the other fall seasonal beers because it doesn't have as strong of a pumpkin spice-taste, it is more subtle and easier to drink more of. I will definitely buy again if it is in season!
Janet B.
Spartanburg, SC
I love to try seasonal beers. Sam Adams is the best! I just had some of this last night at Jazz on the Square. Fall beers have too much nutmeg or other spices. Sam Adams Octoberfest is amazing. Its smooth but tasty. Its unusual that I find a beer that both myself and my husband enjoy. But this is it!
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite Ocotoberfest beer of all time! My only criticism is that it comes out too early, in the summer, and by the time fall/Octoberfest comes around its sold out and the stores aren't getting anymore! Guess I'll have to stock up!
Nicole  J.
My favorite of all Sam Adams beer! It's has the perfect balance so it's not too hoppy but not so much a pilsner! Delicious! Definitely my go to Oktoberfest beer!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I am not much of a beer drinker but when I do I absolutely love the beer with tomato juice, celery salt, lime and an extremely icy glass. This beer is the perfect beer for this mixed drink that I concoct and it brings out the flavors of the beer!
Lauren B.
Huffman, TX
Fall is my favorite season for beers. This beer is no exception, it has a malty and deep and smooth flavor. It's definitely something I go to when a local favorite isn't available.
Olivia L.
Healdsburg, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is my favorite I'm sad it's only sad every couple months. It's a perfect malty mixed with a perfect amber. It gets you ready for fall but tells you don't worry it's still the end of summer! Pretty much screams fall in the best possible way
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
This is a hearty Octoberfest brew. Being from New England, I always enjoy Sam Adams beer products, but I particularly like their Octoberfest. It's a nice dark beer, but isn't too heavy. It's affordable and delicious - I'm always excited when this beer comes out for the year.
Melissa D.
Placentia, CA
This fall beer is by far one of the best Octoberfests I've had. It's just refreshing and tasty without overdoing it on the spices. It's great quality for a good price. Most of the time you can get lucky in restaurants and it will be on happy hour!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
First time having this was this October. A new taste that I was delighted to try. I love the flavor and can't wait to try it again. I recommend this to anyone that has not tried it.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?