BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Abigayle S.
Louisville, KY
My go-to Fall beer! It always impresses me, even after drinking it several years now. The pumpkin and spice notes are evident, its a great beer over all.
Kim G.
Brocton, NY
This is by far my favorite seasonal beer. I know that I can't be the only one that thinks that because it's almost always sold out when I go to buy some.
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I loved it to bad its seasonal. Love when things change a bit for the fun and have good taste. Not a regular drinker of a wheat beer but i can drink it.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Ahhhhh the best beer to accompany my favorite time of year! I look forward to this coming out every single year!!! It's so crisp and always satisfying!
Amanda E.
Clairton, PA
One of my preferred beers from Samuel Adams. A little heavier, but a lot of flavor. Only problem with this is that they stop selling it so early.
Kristen B.
Strafford, NH
This is definitely a seasonal favorite, rimmed with sugar and cinnamon it’s amazing! Definitely worth the price, I just wish it were available all year
Jaye S.
Bakersfield , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love Samuel Adams but I did not like this octoberfest flavor. It was not for me. It had a weird after taste that I just couldn't get out of my mouth.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
Once again my other favorite beer. October fest is one of my favorites. I'm a repeat of this beer and would recommend this to. I buy mine from Safeway.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A good beer to celebrate October fest. It's not my absolute favorite, but Sam Adams does a pretty good job. I still order this at places that carry it.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Basic white girl beer. Literally tastes like October. Like, if you could just combine everything about the fall into a taste, that would be this beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.