BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Char-Lynn G.
This is my favorite Sam Adams in addition to the winter ale. It has a nice "fall" taste, a crisp bite and not overly heavy or sweet like some
Other Oktoberfest beers
Kimberly L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is the best tasting seasonal beer for this time of year. It has a Hoppy taste with a hint of caramel and spice. Goes down smooth with no harsh after taste. Love it!!
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sam Adams is my fallback beer. If there isn't anything on the menu appealing or the options are mostly commercial I'll get Sam. Its nice that there are such a varirty. Lately, the seasonals aren't very seasonal, i.e. summer available in April, oktoberfest in may.
scott a.
Hanover, PA
Quite possibly the best beer out there! Nice caramel/nutty flavors . Perfect for the fall. I usually try to stock up on this one to carry me over into the winter months. I Always look forward to this one in the fall!
Kayla I.
Portsmouth, OH
Sam Adams Octoberfest is one of my favorite Octoberfest brands. It doesn't have too much flavor to make it overpowering like other Octoberfest can tend to do. The perfect fall beer!!!
Sarah V.
Croydon, PA
This is one of my favorite Samuel Adams brews. Oktoberfest definitely is everything you think fall is. marshmallows roasted on a bon fire and drinking an Oktoberfest is my kind of night.
Eric D.
Lakewood, NJ
This isn't only my favorite Octoberfest beer, it's my favorite beer ever! I love the hint of caramel and how smooth it is. When this is available around fall, it's the only beer I drink!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Samuel Adams Octoberfest photos off some with the pumpkin pie next to it I really love seasonal beer in I've tried a lot of Oktoberfest but really stand his ground
Letha S.
wanaque, nj
Let it be said that Sam A anything is usually gonna be pretty good, but some of their beers stand above the rest and this is one of them! a great fall beer for sitting by the fire.
Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Perfect for a fall evening while sitting around a fire pit! You know it's fall when you see Oktoberfest on the shelf! It just tastes like fall! I find it hard to describe in any other way!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.