BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Alyssa C.
Summerville, SC
I absolutely love this beer! I'm not a big fan of most Sam Adams flavors but this one takes the cake. Excellent flavor and not too heavy. Perfect for fall.
Emily F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my favorite seasonal fall beer. It has the right amount of spices and has a good taste and does not leave an after taste. It is worth the price
Ariel J.
IÔłŹ love this beer as I‚Äét marks the beginning of fall when I‚Äét hits local stores. It‚Äôs refreshing and crisp. This is a go to for me that never disappoints.
Patti J.
This is my beer of choice if I can't be in Germany in October. It's filling & delicious.
I usually pick up a case at Sam's. I think it's reasonably priced.
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
I like almost any Sam Adams beer but their Oktoberfest is the best one. I’ve tried many different Oktoberfest beers and I always come back to Sam Adams.
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I can't wait for every fall when the oktoberfest finally is released again. This is such a great beer. It is tasty and wholesome and had a taste of fall.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of their best beers in my opinion. Not too strong or bitter tasting. It doesn't leave a weird taste in your mouth either, like some beers do.
Alli M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of the only pumpkin beers I can stand to drink because the pumpkin spice flavor isn't overwhelming. It has a nice balance and a crisp flavor.
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Octoberfest is a great seasonal. It has a sweet taste but it isn't too much to have overkill. It's also easy to drink and is one of my go to fall drinks.
Kim G.
Brocton, NY
This is by far my favorite seasonal beer. I know that I can't be the only one that thinks that because it's almost always sold out when I go to buy some.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.