BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
As octoberfest goes this is one of the better ones. Reasonable price and good taste make this a good beer for me. Down side only available short time of year.
Melissa B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite!!I always buy this every year! It's the best!Its so refreshing and the taste is like no other.I don't know how to describe it,its just really good.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite beers to have during the fall. Sam Adams has a great variety of beers, but my favorite is the Octoberfest, especially when it is on draft.
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite go-to beers. Most bars and restaurants in my area have this beer in the fall, so oktoberfest is typically my fall beer of choice.
Eden B.
Mentor, OH
A decent Oktoberfest variety considering the competition that now exists among beer producers. Very inexpensive and widely available at most grocery stores.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Oktoberfest is my new favorite beer in not a big beer drinker because they fill me up too much and make me bloated after but I have to say I Lovee this beer
Thais F.
Coconut Creek , FL
I'm a huge fan of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer! If its fall and there is a party this is what I'm bringing. it just is a great beer to have on a cool night.
Candice M.
Awesome beer! One of my favorite! It's just delightful. Tasty. You get some variety in the Octoberfest variety box. Only problem. I can't have it year round.
Jess M.
Allentown
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel Adams has a great product for sure! I love that they have so many seasonal choices and their variety packs are great for when you can’t pick one kind!
Stephanie M.
Brick , NJ
One of my favorite seasonal beers! Crisp taste, perfectly balanced. Great transition from the lighter beers of the summer to the colder months. Great price.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.