BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Myra A.
If you want to try a seasonal beer that is not overwhelming with the flavor of spice, this is the beer to drink. I love all the Samuel Adams seasonal flavors.
Keith A.
Durham, CA
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is pretty good. It's not the best Octoberfest out there, but it isn't bad and it's a nice malty style when you want a break from IPAs.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
A true sign of fall. This beer is a little sweet for me, but overall something I buy once a year. Nothing says cool, crisp evenings like Sam Adams Octoberfest.
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Octoberfest is probably my favorite Sam Adams beer choice. I look forward to when it's out. It's so delicious and affordable. I wish it was available all year.
Shanna M.
Liberty
This has to be the only Sam Addams I like. It also has to be from the tap! This brewery, granted has gained a lot of notoriety seems to be half assed in taste.
Miranda P.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fall beer! It's great in a bottle but I really love it on draft. It is always a great day when Oktoberfest is released for the fall season!
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
As octoberfest goes this is one of the better ones. Reasonable price and good taste make this a good beer for me. Down side only available short time of year.
Kat c.
I liked this one. It wasn’t the best but it deff wasn’t the worst. I do want to go experience actually Oktoberfest but it was smooth. Normal Samuel Adam blend.
Felicite K.
Richmond
The perfect beer for fall. Amber and smooth. Just heavy enough for colder weather but not overpowering. Smooth and full bodied. Reminds me of all things FALL.
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
Best Octoberfest out there. Great way to end July... Always comes out around then, but a great introduction to fall. Always puts me in the mood for Halloween
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.