BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
First time having this was this October. A new taste that I was delighted to try. I love the flavor and can't wait to try it again. I recommend this to anyone that has not tried it.
Pragya G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried the Octoberfest for the first time last fall, and I absolutely loved it. The favors are just perfect. I look forward to having it again this fall. I'm just sad that it's not available all the time.
Julia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer! With octoberfest you can never go wrong with this beer! My brother is hooked on this flavor and I had my doubts until he made me try this and I was impressed at how delicious this beer was!
Ayuni P.
A bit bitter for my liking.

It's a very strong but good beer. As a dark ale, it has a earthy flavor to it. It's very dark, bold and strong in term of the flavor.
Jenn B.
Havertown, PA
The best part about fall time is that pumpkin type beers are everywhere! I joke my first love was Mr. Adams. He was always there for me. This is my second favorite beer before Cherry Wheat. I always get this beer when at a bar in October.
Marissa K.
One of my favorite go to fall beers. Not too light and not too dark. I love the carmel notes that match the color of this beer. It's crisp and smooth and has a good after taste.
Graciela F.
San Antonio, TX
I wish we had this beer all year round. But at the same time is good because i probably wouldn't be giving others a chance.. It has just a great taste. It almost tastes better in front of a bonfire.
Natalie C.
Being a waitress, I'm around beer quite often. Not only do customers get excited when we switch to Oktoberfest on draft, but I finally got a chance to try it one day and I can see why they enjoy it!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I was so excited to try this and I'm glad I did. I'm weird about what type of beer that I drink but this is amazing. It has an awesome taste and is not too pricey. It is also easy to find. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
James G.
Portland, OR
I'll preface this by saying I'm judging this in the mid-range beer category. It's above average for what it is; a good beer for tailgating or a barbecue, but not one you'd pair with a good steak.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.