BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Cailley M.
Orlando, FL
This beer was not for me. It is very hoppy and has a very robust "beer" flavor. I find it to be too much for me personally. I like their summer ale much better.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So delicious. I get so excited when this time
Of year comes around because of all the holiday beers. This one being my all time fave. Super light and refreshing
Jessica F.
I did not care for this beer. It reminded me of the way leaves smell which is good except for when your describing a taste. It was cologne like in taste to me.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
A true sign of fall. This beer is a little sweet for me, but overall something I buy once a year. Nothing says cool, crisp evenings like Sam Adams Octoberfest.
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Octoberfest is probably my favorite Sam Adams beer choice. I look forward to when it's out. It's so delicious and affordable. I wish it was available all year.
Jason T.
Verona, WI
It is pretty good for an Oktoberfest, but I would recommend other brands over this one. however, Samuel Adams does a great job with some of their other beers.
Felicite K.
Richmond
The perfect beer for fall. Amber and smooth. Just heavy enough for colder weather but not overpowering. Smooth and full bodied. Reminds me of all things FALL.
Miranda P.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fall beer! It's great in a bottle but I really love it on draft. It is always a great day when Oktoberfest is released for the fall season!
Desiree S.
San Antonio, TX
Great flavor and quite hoppy. Not too much of a pumpkin taste but it does have a bite of spice to it. Wonderful beer for winter time! Affordable and delicious.
Myra A.
If you want to try a seasonal beer that is not overwhelming with the flavor of spice, this is the beer to drink. I love all the Samuel Adams seasonal flavors.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.