BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Janiece A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My all time FAVORITE seasonal beer! It's also my favorite Sam Adams. I'm not a huge Sam Adams fan but this beer is great! I bartend and this is one of the biggest sellers during fall!!
Abbie J.
Crestwood , KY
With all the seasonal brews, this is the fall brand that I'm looking for! I've tried others and they just aren't the same. The flavor is smooth and bold! Just the right blend that other Brewers can't replicate.
Michelle K.
Cary, NC
Although the Samuel Adams Octoberfest is not a traditional Weisen beer, it is definitely a very good choice as far as American Octoberfest offerings. Please do not mistake this for a pumpkin spice beer as it definitely is NOT! (Try their Harvest Pumpkin Ale if that is what you are looking for.)
Francela A.
Elmwood, LA
I wait all year just to have this Samuel Adams beer! It's not fall season unless you have this beer in your hand it's Halloween in a bottle. Great smooth taste with a hint of pumpkin not too much just enough.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
One of my favorite beers. My dad got me into this beer, as he started buying it a few years ago. We go to Roger Wilco and get the biggest case we can. Awesome beer and great tasting
NK S.
Allentown, PA
I love the maltiness of Sam Adams beers and look forward to the seasonal brews. My favorite way to drink Sam Adams beer is at a restaurant on draft. It is so widely available now.
Allison G.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite seasonal beers for the colder months. I always get this when I finally see it on shelves. It has a nice flavor that makes me think of fall but without that typical "pumpkin spice" flavor.
Laura M.
Alexandria , VA
This is my favorite beer of all time, but it is only available in the late summer early fall. This a tailgate go to, I use it in cooking, this is a staple in my house during the times of year its available.
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
I have never been a fan of sam adams beer, and this is no exception. It always tastes really metallic to me, I do not know why. That being said it is a very popular cheap beer, so enjoy!
Whitney C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always look forward to this seasonal treat each year! The flavor is very full bodied, but is also refreshing. It is one of those beers that truly hits the spot on a crisp, fall night. I would highly recommend this beer for anyone who loves beers and enjoys seasonal treats!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.