BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Adjoa B.
Brookline
One of my favorite October fest beers out there. I can’t wait for it to be released every year! I think in  comparison to other October beers the flavor in this one is just for an brighter.
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my husbands favorite fall beer. I’m not huge into heavy beers but he absolutely loved it. It’s a good price for a better quality beer. It’s his favorite Oktoberfest beer as well. It’s a little too heavy for me.
Ashley J.
I am always extremely happy when I see Octoberfest beer on the shelf. It is a great fall beer and not too pricey compared to over fall beers. I always find a new fall beer I end up liking more but this is always my first choice. I would also recommend the Fall variety pack if you like this beer.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
My husband and I drink this beer when the season rolls around. We absolutely love the flavor and the quality of it. Our biggest complaint is that it isn't available all year round and when it does finally come out, it is very hard to find (at least in busy south Florida). I typically get lucky finding it at Publix!
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I love it when this time of year comes because of this beer. I usually try to stock up on it so I can enjoy it through out the year. I love the taste and it's the only one I drink. It's reasonable and that is an added bonus. Honestly it wouldn't matter because I would still buy it. My favorite.
Audrey F.
Owensboro
My husband loves this beer. Definitely one of his favorites. He would drink it all year long. It’s usually pretty good in price. We usually get it at our local Kroger.
Alese K.
Maple Shade, NJ
I'm not a huge beer drinker but I do enjoy an occasional seasonal brew. Samuel Adams Octoberfest is a nice choice. It's not very sweet like some harvest or pumpkin beers I've tried but the flavor allows for more than one. I would add this too my rotation but its not my favorite seasonal brew.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Some Octoberfest brews are way too rich and heavy, but this is a nice blend that will please most drinkers. This makes it a great beer for parties and gifts. I always keep this on hand when it’s in season. This goes well with all types of foods, especially Dallas pastas, stews, and meat dishes.
Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
This is a fantastic beer. My first and favorite Oktoberfest style beer. This beer is also why I couldn't wait for the Fall season because of all the great Oktoberfests. Could not recommend this beer more.  It's a bit of a darker beer, but not at all heavy.  It's one of my favorites.
Octavia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This will always be my old reliable when it comes to fall beers! I'm not the biggest fan of the original flavor of beer (don't take it personal, I'm more of a flavor kind of gal) but this beer is a puncher! Enough to give me a little buzz off one and the flavor is perfect for the fall season!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.