Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Nicole  J.
My favorite of all Sam Adams beer! It's has the perfect balance so it's not too hoppy but not so much a pilsner! Delicious! Definitely my go to Oktoberfest beer!
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite Ocotoberfest beer of all time! My only criticism is that it comes out too early, in the summer, and by the time fall/Octoberfest comes around its sold out and the stores aren't getting anymore! Guess I'll have to stock up!
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
This is a hearty Octoberfest brew. Being from New England, I always enjoy Sam Adams beer products, but I particularly like their Octoberfest. It's a nice dark beer, but isn't too heavy. It's affordable and delicious - I'm always excited when this beer comes out for the year.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I am not much of a beer drinker but when I do I absolutely love the beer with tomato juice, celery salt, lime and an extremely icy glass. This beer is the perfect beer for this mixed drink that I concoct and it brings out the flavors of the beer!
Olivia L.
Healdsburg, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is my favorite I'm sad it's only sad every couple months. It's a perfect malty mixed with a perfect amber. It gets you ready for fall but tells you don't worry it's still the end of summer! Pretty much screams fall in the best possible way
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
Fall is my favorite season for beers. This beer is no exception, it has a malty and deep and smooth flavor. It's definitely something I go to when a local favorite isn't available.
Julia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer! With octoberfest you can never go wrong with this beer! My brother is hooked on this flavor and I had my doubts until he made me try this and I was impressed at how delicious this beer was!
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
First time having this was this October. A new taste that I was delighted to try. I love the flavor and can't wait to try it again. I recommend this to anyone that has not tried it.
Pragya G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried the Octoberfest for the first time last fall, and I absolutely loved it. The favors are just perfect. I look forward to having it again this fall. I'm just sad that it's not available all the time.
Jenn B.
Havertown, PA
The best part about fall time is that pumpkin type beers are everywhere! I joke my first love was Mr. Adams. He was always there for me. This is my second favorite beer before Cherry Wheat. I always get this beer when at a bar in October.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.