BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What goes better with my favorite season, fall...Octoberfest Beer. Love this beer. Has a little bit of an after taste but not a deal breaker. Great price compared to some of the fall seasonal crafted beers. Would definitely recommend to others. Great with a bonfire and smores!
Julianne O.
I'm not a huge beer person, but this is a beer that I can definitely just sit down and drink without making faces and feeling sick afterwards. No weird aftertaste, perfect for me.
Maria S.
This is my favorite beer for the fall ! It's the perfect combination of an IPA and fall flavors. I look forward to this beer every fall and stock up on it before the season is over. I highly recommend this beer to regular beer drinkers and someone who might not be too into beers. This is the best !
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Sam Adams is my favorite brand of beer, and this variety is my favorite of all! It has a great smooth and spice flavor...perfect for fall. Best paired with burgers or steaks, this beer is the perfect compliment to any fall gathering. This beer will impress even your most reluctant beer snobs, lol. It is rich, dark, and could just about stand on it's own. Always affordable, I highly recommend this to all!
Em B.
Bloomington, IL
Beer is my alcoholic drink of choice. There is nothing more exciting than when Octoberfest is back on tap at the restaurants I frequent. It honestly makes the colder weather more bearable! If you are a Sam Adams fan this beer will quickly become a Fall staple. I have found it to be very popular when I purchase in larger quantities for gatherings and parties.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First, I'm not a beer fan generally. Football season is about the only time of year I'll have one. That being said, there is something nostalgic to my college years when I have a Sam Adams Oktoberfest. Maybe it's because back then having one of these was "fancy" and "older" than what everyone else was having. anyway, it will be a sad day if Sam ever decides to discontinue Oktoberfest!
abigail r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer because it tastes so great. It makes a good combo to any food item. The flavor is yummy. I like my beers not so dark and this is perfect. I prefer this beer over many other popular brands. I currently buy this brand over and over no doubt about it.
Paula B.
Powell, OH
One of my favorite Octoberfest beers! Very drinkable and does not have any aggressive aftertaste. I usually pay less than $10 for a six pack at my local grocery store. I always look forward to the season when this is released and will purchase it again next year!
Lori H.
Merced, CA
My husband likes to call me a beer snob because I am very picky about the beer I drink. He loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest and convinced me to give it a try. I was surprised when I tasted it. I thought it was very good, especially for a domestic beer. It has a fruity aroma with a bit of a malty kick. It has a full flavor, a bit heavy if you like light beers. It is a bit lighter than most Octoberfest beers, but still is worth a taste.
Savannah F.
I have had this drink so many times but never remember that I don't like it much. Because it smells so great and it's everywhere. But I can't seem to get on the boat.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?