BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Carter C.
Lamoni, IA
Hands down Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite of the Oktoberfest beers put out. Perfect seasonally. Fall is the perfect tie of year for this heavy yet casual beer.
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Autumn beers are great! The Samuel Adams Octoberfest is such a great one! It's smooth and flavorful. I think people who don't like beer would still like this one!
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
I love getting this beer during the holiday season. Probably my favorite Samuel Adams beer, I make sure to buy up a bunch of 12ers before they stop selling them.
Lauren R.
Toms River, NJ
One of the best things about Fall is all the Fall flavored beer and this one is definitely a must have for Fall. The flavor is so rich and good, and add a little Fireball to make it even better
Allyson W.
Miamisburg, OH
Our Air Force Base has an Oktoberfest every year since we are stationed with German's and this is always the beer I get. It's really good, and it's also just a really good seasonal beer.
Paige M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a very tasty beer. I love seasonal beers and this is one of my favorites. Samuel Adams has a few different flavors of beer but this one is by far the best!
Tyler M.
Lyman, SC
One of my favorite beers. I love the taste of the Lager on a cool winters day. I have had multiple different types of octoberfest beers throughout my life and have found that Sam Adams is one of the best. If you enjoy this beer I would make sure to try the winter lager as well.
Gabriella L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Pretty good beer for a generic beer. it has some hoppiness but not too strong for those who doesn't like hops. Overall a pretty decent beer, especially during the fall time.
Julie D.
I nearly jump for joy when I start seeing this on store shelves in the Autumn months. Living in Florida, this is all it takes for me to feel like "fall" is here! Yum.
Kathy E.
Richland, MI
My favorite fall seasonal beer! Even though it's a little dark, it's not too heavy and is the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. I look forward to it all year long! Tastes best on draft!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.