BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Janelle S.
Renton, WA
Being a little bit of a beer snob, I was pleasantly surprised when I gave this seasonal brew a shot. I'm a huge fan of our local Octoberfest, but moving across the country forced me to try something new. This beer is packed with flavor and for a reasonable price!
Julie B.
I wait for this beer every year. I'm not a huge beer connoisseur but this is worth a try. if you want to try something different that's not to hoppy give this a taste.
Kaitlyn  R.
Owings Mills, MD
This beer is one of my favorite seasonal beers. It is excellent when you can find it on tap (I have found that most places will start carrying it in September if they have a dedicated Sam Adams seasonal tap). The taste is delightful fall-ish with a smooth body.
Heather R.
Destin, FL
I like that the pumpkin isn't overpowering. I mad the mistake of not rolling the bottle before I opened it so all of the seasoning was clumped together at the bottom
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
Being a girl that usually only drinks light beers I actually really like this beer. I had it for the first time at a restaurant and went and some on the way home!
Ashley W.
Will never turn one of these down. (It's a drink one and enjoy type of beer. Not excessive) In general I am not a Sam Adams advocate but they put the right amount of everything for a perfect flavor for this.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
Samuel Adams beer has a very pleasant flavor. I am a stickler for a good beer, and this one is at the top of my list. I don't think any improvement is necessary. It is a good value.
Joan S.
Cannot wait for autumn to roll around for many reasons. One of them is this beer! Love it! Best Oktoberfest available and love when it is available on draft at restaurants.
Nikki M.
Bowling Green, OH
Such a great beer. I am always happy when autumn rolls around and I can get Oktoberfest on tap . . . the summer ales are juts too girly! Give me a full bodied beer any day!
Danielle T.
This is a good "middle-of-the-road" beer. It's Sam Adams so they definitely know how to make beer and the initial taste is good but the aftertaste still isn't my favorite.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.