BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jonah S.
One of my favorite beers. I really do wait all year for it to come back around. Bonus is Costco carries is in my area so a 24 pack is cheap. Sam Adams makes some damn good beer and this tops their list for me
Leslie S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one of the best beers I've ever tasted, I prefer most Sam Adams' beers on tap including this one!! but it definitely has that fall flavor to it and i definitely recommend it!
Analexis C.
I absolutely love this beer. It's very hearty, yet somewhat sweet and crisp. I can see why this specific beer has a fan base behind it. I could drink this stuff all day if possible!
Shelby T.
Tonawanda, NY
I love this beer. I always like to get the seasonal ones and this is by far the best - not a huge fan of the pumpkin Sam Adams because I think it is actually too much flavor - but the Octoberfest is just right.
Amanda M.
Reading, PA
I love fall time specifically for the beers. I'm quite a lover of lager and this is definitely one of my favorites. There is an extra spice that reminds you of fall and it's great!
Jennifer D.
Elysburg , PA
I love this beer during fall. I enjoy the smooth taste it brings the moment I take my first sip. I love the hint of hops, but never over powering the great taste it has to offer.
Danielle C.
Jaffrey, NH
I really enjoy pumpkin flavored things but this beer was a confusing experience for me. Tasted a little darker than I was anticipating. Definitely tasted like pumpkin but the after taste really threw me off.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
Sad but true, the leaves are changing colors here in Michigan and this beer is always in the fridge. Love this beer! It is smooth and easy to drink! Reminds me of fall every year.
Alex C.
Being from the Northeast, Samual Adams is a staple in every mans fridge. The taste of Octoberfest is one that I wait all Spring and Summer for. It's one of their best brews.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Holy Cow - my mouth is watering looking at this picture. I LOVE Octoberfest, a night by the bon fire and my boots on with a Sam Adams in hand, you've got the perfect fall night. The taste is smooth, nothing too heavy and if you love craft beer - this is one for the books.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.