BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Maria S.
This is my favorite beer for the fall ! It's the perfect combination of an IPA and fall flavors. I look forward to this beer every fall and stock up on it before the season is over. I highly recommend this beer to regular beer drinkers and someone who might not be too into beers. This is the best !
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
First, I'm not a beer fan generally. Football season is about the only time of year I'll have one. That being said, there is something nostalgic to my college years when I have a Sam Adams Oktoberfest. Maybe it's because back then having one of these was "fancy" and "older" than what everyone else was having. anyway, it will be a sad day if Sam ever decides to discontinue Oktoberfest!
abigail r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer because it tastes so great. It makes a good combo to any food item. The flavor is yummy. I like my beers not so dark and this is perfect. I prefer this beer over many other popular brands. I currently buy this brand over and over no doubt about it.
Paula B.
Powell, OH
One of my favorite Octoberfest beers! Very drinkable and does not have any aggressive aftertaste. I usually pay less than $10 for a six pack at my local grocery store. I always look forward to the season when this is released and will purchase it again next year!
Lori H.
Merced, CA
My husband likes to call me a beer snob because I am very picky about the beer I drink. He loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest and convinced me to give it a try. I was surprised when I tasted it. I thought it was very good, especially for a domestic beer. It has a fruity aroma with a bit of a malty kick. It has a full flavor, a bit heavy if you like light beers. It is a bit lighter than most Octoberfest beers, but still is worth a taste.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
Got this on draft one time and fell in love. it was so great, smooth, and worth it. I ended up buying it a little later in the bottle and was so excited, but I couldn't drink it. I drank one bottle and got an instant headache. the bottles are definitely a skull crusher for me. so sad.
Mikayla L.
Mansfield, MA
I did a pumpkin beer testing a couple of weeks ago and this one was by far my favorite. Its a classic when fall hits and for a good reason. There are other good pumpkin beers out there but you can never go wrong with this one. I'd always recommend it.
Michelle H.
I'm not one to normally branch out of my normal beer of choice, bud light, but recently tried Oktoberfest. I was at a party and they didn't have any other type of beer, so I drank it. I normally wouldn't have gone with the oktoberfest beer, but LOVED it after trying it! It's not too heavy or bitter and I totally thought that it would be. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying some more soon!
Anna P.
Louisville , KY
A perfectly solid fall beer. Certainly not the best in the market, but easy to drink, afforable, and generally well received by most beer drinkers. I find this a perfectly acceptable choice at a bar where they don't have a great beer selection.
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
I love the Sam Adams Octoberfest Beer. It puts me in the mood for Autumn with its slightly sweet and spicy flavor. It's very subtle yet light, so you can continue to drink it without feeling too heavy. Perfect! I would def. repurchase this beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.