BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Graciela F.
San Antonio, TX
I wish we had this beer all year round. But at the same time is good because i probably wouldn't be giving others a chance.. It has just a great taste. It almost tastes better in front of a bonfire.
James G.
Portland, OR
I'll preface this by saying I'm judging this in the mid-range beer category. It's above average for what it is; a good beer for tailgating or a barbecue, but not one you'd pair with a good steak.
Kimberly L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is the best tasting seasonal beer for this time of year. It has a Hoppy taste with a hint of caramel and spice. Goes down smooth with no harsh after taste. Love it!!
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sam Adams is my fallback beer. If there isn't anything on the menu appealing or the options are mostly commercial I'll get Sam. Its nice that there are such a varirty. Lately, the seasonals aren't very seasonal, i.e. summer available in April, oktoberfest in may.
Char-Lynn G.
This is my favorite Sam Adams in addition to the winter ale. It has a nice "fall" taste, a crisp bite and not overly heavy or sweet like some
Other Oktoberfest beers
Renan F.
Raleigh, Nc
Definitely one of my favorites! Real good taste, great with a lot of food combinations, not a boring type of beer.
I like to have this beer in home always that I can.
scott a.
Hanover, PA
Quite possibly the best beer out there! Nice caramel/nutty flavors . Perfect for the fall. I usually try to stock up on this one to carry me over into the winter months. I Always look forward to this one in the fall!
Sarah V.
Croydon, PA
This is one of my favorite Samuel Adams brews. Oktoberfest definitely is everything you think fall is. marshmallows roasted on a bon fire and drinking an Oktoberfest is my kind of night.
Eric D.
Lakewood, NJ
This isn't only my favorite Octoberfest beer, it's my favorite beer ever! I love the hint of caramel and how smooth it is. When this is available around fall, it's the only beer I drink!
Kayla I.
Portsmouth, OH
Sam Adams Octoberfest is one of my favorite Octoberfest brands. It doesn't have too much flavor to make it overpowering like other Octoberfest can tend to do. The perfect fall beer!!!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.