BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite fall beers! I absolutely love all of Sam Adams products but this is one of my favorite along with the Summer Ale. Moderately priced and a great craft beer. If you haven't had this yet, you really need to give it a try.
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite fall-seasoned beers. Will drink a few of these throughout the fall season. Packaging is similar to other Sam Adams brews. For pice paid, it's not a bad deal. Good for a quick pick-me-up if I can't get Shipyard's PumpkinHead, but a good fall beer.
April S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Octoberfest is a traditional variety of beer and a lot of different breweries have their individual take on it. Sam Adams created their variety of this traditional beer adequately, but not outstanding. If this is beer you order or purchase you will be happy with it, but it is not the pinnacle of octoberfest varieties available.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sam Adams October Fest has a distinct taste of sweet, bold and flavorful. The rich hops and brewing process gives a nice color. Every year I wait for the fall to taste this beer. Its been consistent flavor and can be enjoyed with family friends and co-workers
Hayley M.
Lumberton, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A legend. The Oktoberfest is one of the most liked beers I've heard of. If you like beer you're going to like this one. It's got flavor and it's not too heavy. I don't like super heavy beer, but this balences out the perfect combination
Michelle L.
Hands down Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite of the Oktoberfest beers put out. It's not overly pumpkiny or spicy which some craft brews easily go overboard with. This beer pairs well with a camp fire, and cool fall nights!
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
The second this hit shelves, it's fall in my brain. This year I saw it at my local grocery store in August, but that was it. Fall is here because Oktoberfest beer is here. This has a delicious flavor without being too pumpkin spice-y (some other beers try too hard. I just want a touch of flavor, not a whole pumpkin shoved in my bottle!)
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
There was an Octoberfest celebration in Des Moines that I went to and they gave us free Sam Adams Octoberfest with admission. I was actually really impressed! I usually don't like darker beers, but this had great flavor and got me decently buzzed after a few. Would definitely drink again!
Jennifer H.
Kissimmee, FL
This beer is usually something you see right away as fall comes in, first beer of the season. I like it and it has a good sweet taste to it. I do prefer some other Octoberfest beers than this one but it def does it job, something you can enjoy to start off your season.
Daniel K.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down my favorite seasonal beer from Sam Adams. During a time of year when the beer market is awash in gross pumpkin beer monstrosities, it's good to have something to celebrate the season without turning your stomach. I always look forward to Octoberfest!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.