BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Samual Adams is a must! All of their products are amazing! But the Octoberfest beer is by far my favorite when it comes to beers! It has a clean crisp taste that leaves you wanting more
Cate H.
Skokie, IL
Love drinking Sam Adams Octoberfest in the Fall, it's the perfect after dinner treat at the season tends to chill outside, you can stay nice and warm. Great refreshing taste, and fun drink to look forward to in the fall.
Janet B.
Spartanburg, SC
I love to try seasonal beers. Sam Adams is the best! I just had some of this last night at Jazz on the Square. Fall beers have too much nutmeg or other spices. Sam Adams Octoberfest is amazing. Its smooth but tasty. Its unusual that I find a beer that both myself and my husband enjoy. But this is it!
Stephanie P.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love Sam Adams Octoberfest! I like it a lot more than the other fall seasonal beers because it doesn't have as strong of a pumpkin spice-taste, it is more subtle and easier to drink more of. I will definitely buy again if it is in season!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I wish Octoberfest was in season all year round. I get so excited come fall when they release this flavor. It's yummy, with hints of ginger and pumpkin. Just a fun beer to drink, and you can't drink it often either!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Sam Adams is hands down my favorite beer, in general, but I always get excited for Octoberfedt when falls rolls around. it's so flavorful and has a little kick in eat sip. definitely the best fall beer on the market.
Nicole  J.
My favorite of all Sam Adams beer! It's has the perfect balance so it's not too hoppy but not so much a pilsner! Delicious! Definitely my go to Oktoberfest beer!
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far my favorite Ocotoberfest beer of all time! My only criticism is that it comes out too early, in the summer, and by the time fall/Octoberfest comes around its sold out and the stores aren't getting anymore! Guess I'll have to stock up!
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
This is a hearty Octoberfest brew. Being from New England, I always enjoy Sam Adams beer products, but I particularly like their Octoberfest. It's a nice dark beer, but isn't too heavy. It's affordable and delicious - I'm always excited when this beer comes out for the year.
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
I am not much of a beer drinker but when I do I absolutely love the beer with tomato juice, celery salt, lime and an extremely icy glass. This beer is the perfect beer for this mixed drink that I concoct and it brings out the flavors of the beer!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.