BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
Love Octoberfest beer. Bought a huge case of it for my party last month, didn't have any left over. I like to have one with dinner, and they're nice and refreshing to drink, not heavy, doesn't leave you queasy like some beers. Several friends and I shared that case, BTW.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Best Octoberfest beer ever. I really don't like Pumpkin flavored items. But this does not taste like Pumpkin at all. It is very crisp and perfect for the fall. Samuel Adams is an excellent beer.
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
Tastes like fall! I'm not a big beer drinker but this is a must have for me! Pretty much anything season or holiday flavored I have to try. I would definitely recommend.
Love G.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is by far, one of my favorite beers out there every year. I wish that it was produced for a little bit longer then it is now. It is definitely one of those beers that sells fast. It's not a light beer, but it's not super heavy either.
Korinda B.
Hyde Park, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My fave!! Def can't wait to stop by the store and grab some. I mean laying out in the sun getting a tan poolside with an octoberfest!! Puts my favorite things all in one. Haha the only benefit of brining fall stuff out early!!
Courtney C.
Muncie, IN
Best Octoberfest beet I've tried! So smooth but still with all of the flavors you would expect in a fall beer. Makes me wish I were in Germany to celebrate Oktoberfest.
Elaine D.
This is my favorite beer! I just wish it wasn't seasonal because then I could have it all the time! Such a delicious flavor and smooth finish without any weird after tastes. Love it! And it's available in my favorite season which is a plus. Now I want some.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
This is a great beer. Perfect for those relaxing nights watching a movie or even playing a game with the family! Anyone would love the rich amazing October flavors! ;)
Pamela P.
San Diego, CA
Some people define Autumn by Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, and some define it by Octoberfest beer. I fall into the latter. A taste of this in its ice cold state just sets me back to a setting with orange, red, and yellow leaves accompanied by crisp winds. So refreshing!
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
Not too bad not too good. Puts a white girl in the spirit of Halloween / thanksgiving. Wouldn't recommend drinking just for a relaxing night leaves a little bit of a weird taste in your mouth.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.