Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
This is a great style of beer that I look forward to each fall. Sam Adams' take on the Octoberfest is has a great hopped flavor without overpowering its maltiness. I think Sam Adams is always a great value for their beer, and this one does not disappoint.
Ashley B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Fall is here, feel the air. Back to school, ring the bell. Ah, I was in heaven at Publix when I was buying back to school snacks for my kid and there it was on the shelf like an old friend: Sam Adam's Octoberfest. There to give a break from all the end of summer/back to school chaos. Thank you for being a friend.
Katie M.
Smithfield , VA
I wait all year for Octoberfest to arrive and I typically buy a case so I have plenty in reserves when the season ends. This is by far my favorite Sam Adams seasonal brew. Smooth and delicious, great for a seasoned beer drinker or a newbie looking to try something outside of the year-round offerings.
Marissa B.
It has a really good taste and even a better smell. It's kinda heavy but has a great color along with the perfect head. It did lack some flavor but definitely recommend for those that like to try seasonal beers.
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite seasonal beers! This one really makes me think "fall time" and if Fall had a taste this would be it! An easy drinking beer too that wont leave you with an uncomfortably full and heavy stomach!
Elizabeth C.
Graysville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think this beer is always in my fridge in the fall. Something about it just reminds me of cooler evenings and the ending of summer. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their beer to match the seasons.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Tastes like fall in a bottle hahaha warm notes infused into this beer! Limited time during fall. Tastes great. Not too pumpkin-y! I totally recommend this for the fall season! Usually comes in variety pack too!
Vanessa R.
Prosper, TX
I tried this a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. It's kinda got a wheaty taste and it's nice for the fall time. I was kinda nervous about spending the money on it but i enjoyed it and would buy it again.
Camila L.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A reasonably priced, great beer, with a wonderful taste! It's got a full flavor I love that most Sam Adams beers don't have. If you have your heart set on Sam Adams, then you should definitely go for this one.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
This is definitely one of my favorite seasonal beers. I wish that it didn't just come around during the fall, but that it was available all throughout the year. It has a very crisp and amazing flavor. The pumpkin flavor is not too overwhelming, it is just right. Samuel Adams knew exactly what they were doing when they made this seasonal beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.