• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Hands down the best beer ever made!! This was the beer that started my love affair with beer! It's smooth, sweet, toasty, roasty, nutty flavor is one that no other beer can reproduce! No funky spices or pumpkin crap ... Just true artisan flavor! I buy and stockpile as much as I can every year when it's in stock!!
Bethany N.
This is my favorite beer of the season. It makes me want to sit down for a long night of talking and eating. Easily the easiest Oktoberfest to drink and still tastes okay as it begins to warm up. I know warm beer isn't great, but it's not going to stay fridge cold forever. I don't go a Fall without drinking it.
Daniel K.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down my favorite seasonal beer from Sam Adams. During a time of year when the beer market is awash in gross pumpkin beer monstrosities, it's good to have something to celebrate the season without turning your stomach. I always look forward to Octoberfest!
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
As soon as possible, head to your local supermarket or Target to get some of this amazing beer! It just tastes like all of the best fall has to offer. Its not too heavy, its smooth and the spices give it a great flavor. It pairs well with plenty of foods or is great just drinking with friends around the fire pit.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am never disappointed with Samuel Adams Octoberfest. I am excited for this every single year. It is my favorite fall beer. Great flavor and consistency. Easy to find at any beer selling grocery store and reasonably priced
Annie G.
West Orange, NJ
I would give it 5 stars but Sam went and changed the recipe and I'm not as in love with it as the original. With that being said, it's one of the best Octoberfest beers that you can generally always find in your local store. The best way to drink it is actually from the can not the bottle but sometimes beggars can't be choosers.
Alicia B.
Central City, KY
I was a bartender in a midscale restaurant in a small town for a short while. This was our absolute best seller. But I'm still partial to my personal favorite so therefore I give it four stars.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
Love this beer because it's a great treat for the holiday. I've purchased this several times and I always enjoy it. It's something that I find at local retailers for a good value. I will continue to purchase this and I recommend it to other beer drinkers.
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
This is a great style of beer that I look forward to each fall. Sam Adams' take on the Octoberfest is has a great hopped flavor without overpowering its maltiness. I think Sam Adams is always a great value for their beer, and this one does not disappoint.
Layla E.
Swansea, IL
My husband loves Octoberfest beer. I am not usually a fan. By far his favorite. And out of all the Octoberfest beers, the Sam Adam's is the only one I like. It's malty with light hints of Carmel. Goes down smooth and doesn't have a lingering aftertaste.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.