BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jennifer W.
Leola, PA
I love this beer! It's not always available so grab it when you can. It's always a heat break when the season is over and it's np longer available. Malty and smooth.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing says autumn quite like Sam Adams Octoberfest. I only wish it were sold all year round.

An easy drinking, well-balanced beer, it has a subtle kick of flavor that goes over well at social gatherings. Best beer to buy for a group of people coming over to watch a football game in the fall, because everyone seems to like it, whether they're dark beer people or light beer people.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This one of my favorites. It has a great flavor and I think it's just as good as some other brands that may seem more trendy. It's available in most grocery stores in my area which is a plus and I find the price is also less than some competitors. I hate that it's only available seasonally because I would drink it all year!
dawn m.
I don't drink beer on the every day or every week. When I do, I like Sam Adams. The brand has several flavored beers, and the packaging and flavor seems to "care" more than other beers. I bring a pack of this when I go to someone's house for a dinner gathering. Would recommend. Price is a bit high but affordable.
Sarah M.
One of my favorite beers, especially in the fall when the temperature starts to drop and I want something refreshing but a little more rich and almost warm tasting. It has a nice body to it and a great flavor, and I highly recommend this one! I wish it was available all year round in supermarkets.
gabe b.
Fayetteville, AR
I am a huge Sam Adams fan!! Oktoberfest is by far my favorite from Sam Adams!! It has a warm taste and the after taste is even better. It is also super smooth and is good to drink anytime.
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
This beer just scream ITS FALL! bring on the crips weather to match the crisp flavors and you will be transformed back to cooler weather and watching football. So excited to have it back finally! Perfect beer for people who can't decide if they love or hate IPAs and has a robust flavor profile made to suit even the most distinguished beer palettes
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is a better less expensive beer. If you want something you can enjoy and you don't want to spend the a lot this is the way to go. Skip Budweiser and bud light that stuff is just nasty (don't go there). There are better beers out there but this is definitely higher end of the lower end.
Dana K.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite beer of all time from my favorite beer company. My family and I have a tradition of drinking it during football games so there is a ton of good memories associated with it. Such a great flavorful beer for the fall. I have never met anyone who does not like this beer.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Octoberfest says it all . This is my favorite Sam Adams and I look forward to it every fall . Can’t go wrong with San Adams . The winter is another excellent choice
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.