BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Terre M.
Beaumont, CA
This is my husbands favorite Sam Adams beer! We look forward to this every year and it’s very affordable. Purchased at rite aid and is a high quality beer compared to others. It’s very good!
Rebecca J.
Fruita, CO
It’s not fall until I have an Octoberfest in hand. A perfect blend of Malta and hops with a bit of spice to it. I could drink them all day. And on the occasional pumpkin carving event... have. Would definitely recommend!
Jen T.
YUM YUM YUM! This is definitely my favorite beer. I wait until the fall every year in order to ensure I can enjoy this delicious beer! It's best super cold, and is NOT good if there's no ice to it or if you wasn't in fridge. You should totally try it yourself!
Yvette R.
Best beer ever! It is crisp, and refreshing. My all-ti me favorite lager! This beer is not bitter at all. If you are not into IPAs or Pale Ales maybe it's time you try a Sam Addams lager.
Cecelia R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite of all the San Adams flavors. Perfect for fall and winter. We buy this every year when it come out, and the best part is that it's a rich beer without being too expensive. I will definitely continue to buy this in the future.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is by far one of my favorite fall beers! I look forward to September/October every year for this to come out! It really hits the spot with fall heavier flavors with out making you feel heavy and bloated. Awesome beer for a great price.
Preston A.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this Beer. It’s extremely smooth and goes down great. Great taste, great value for the money, and well above the competition. Big time bang for the buck here, and I will definitely buy again!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this beer. I look forward to this time of year. The flavors really are great and show through. They really do have a great selection of flavors and it fun to try new ones.
Gaelle S.
Randolph , MA
This is the best during fall season you can’t go wrong with Samuel Adams. Going to a party and you don’t know what to bring just get the October fest cause everyone will fall in love.
Sarah G.
Stafford, VA
This is a classic. Every end of summer I patiently wait and wait for these bad boys to come out. I love the fall flavoring, so light and crisp... yet still hold a bold fall taste. Not to hoppy at all, and can easily be a favorite amoungst experts and newbies.

Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?