BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Haley E.
This beer is one of my absolute favorite seasonal beers! I'm not a big fan of heavy/dark beer but this beer seems to meet the in between for me. It's a darker beer and slightly heavy but not overly heavy. The crisp taste just makes me feel like it's fall and I love that!!
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
This was a little dark for me (I'm very used to light beers) but I think I would have it again. Sam Adams never disappoints and I would say that it met my expectations. I would buy this again for sure.
Lacey L.
I enjoy a beer every once in awhile, the taste is very smooth and not hoppy when a product is seasonal you know it has fan follow. But I only feel its a three star beer yes sam adams is a good beer but when something says october fest on it I want a more fall like taste. Over all it is a good beer nothing fall special.
Katelynn E.
i cant really drink this anymore due too drinking to much of it once but when i could i (obviously) drank it a lot. its so smooth but has so much flavor in it but nothing to over powering sad i cant drink it anymore
Anna W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love fall beers, and I love Sam Adams! A great, not overpowering taste of fall. Great for an evening around a bonfire. One of my favorites, not too expensive and easily found in any grocery store.
Autumn T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite seasonal beer. I wish they sold it year round honestly. Its not too dark, not too light & has great fall flavors. This beer screams football, smores, & bonfires.
Mike S.
Lockhart, TX
I love this beer. I have not tried a Samuel Afams beer I don't like. The Octoberfest is not to strong and is a beer I can drink multiple of in one sitting. It also goes great with a hamburger like this one!
Kaitlyn S.
Stephens City, VA
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is my absolute favorite beer. I am really big beer drinker and this is my favorite. I think it definitely tastes better than the yuengling and it tastes great. I buy it all the time during the duration of the season that it is out for
Sarah L.
Greensboro, NC
I wanted to try a Sam Adams beer for the first time so I got the Octoberfest in a mix and match beer pack at the grocery store. I tried it and I did not like it at all. I think it was because this beer is darker than a normal beer is and so I ended up not drinking it. I would love to try the other Sam Adams beers though.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This is my favorite fall beer for sure. It is crisp and refreshing and great for fall bonfires. I like this better than all of the pumpkin and apple crazed beers that have been released. It tastes like a regular beer with a bit of fall spice.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.