BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
They always do a great Oktoberfest beer! Its a full flavor without being dark and heavy. Its comparable to a red/amber brew but with a fall flavor. Seriously delicious!
Dawn G.
This is a must have for us in the fall. This is an Octoberfest beer that is not drowned out by spices. Definitely a fall favorite for my husband and I. Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Sam Adams is one of my favorite brands of beer. I love when Oktoberfest is out. You can purchase it just abo ut anywhere and the taste isn't super awful like most beers
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really good!!! Had this on tap at Mall of America at Bubba Gumps. It was really good! I like the Oktoberfest twist on the beer it was a nice change to the normal beer. I like that it's seasonal!
Kayla K.
Boston
October fest was one of the first beers I've ever tried! I love most sam Adams but this one is definitely my favorite. It's great during the fall to capture the season. I love forward every season to this beer coming out!
Terri T.
Mountlake Terrace Wa
My Hands down absolute favorite. Whhhhhy is it only available between Halloween and Thanksgiving? I wait all year for Octoberfest to come out. Gods gift to beer. 100%
tay P.
Greensboro, NC
This beer. This is probably my favorite octoberfest beer. I stock up on this beer before the season ends and I look forward to fall every year for the seasonal beers.
Toni M.
It’s not fall without his beer. I love it on tap but still thoroughly enjoy it bottled. My favorite way to drink it is in a glass with a brown sugar and cinnamon rim.
Troy W.
Brownsburg, IN
Best fall beer on the market. Can’t say enough positives about the perfect amount of spice associated with the same quality to be expected of Sam Adams. Great after a football game or mowing the grass on a cool fall day.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ahhhhh it's like tyre holy grail of fall! I wait for it every year like it's a gift! I swear I can taste the leaves changing color! I so long for it to be out longer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.