BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Julie H.
My go to beer in the fall! I can't wait for it to come out every year! Been a favorite for years! I don't think there is room for improvement. The packaging is all fall weather related and fits the taste perfect!
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite Samuel Adams beer! It's more of a typical craft beer from a major brewery. It's an amber beer to support October spices and tastes. It's not too expensive, and not too hoppy.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Pretty good. I'm not too big of a fan of Samuel Adams, but I will say that I didn't mind this one. I feel like t does have that hard taste ipa kind of taste. Also the after taste isn't all that bad either. I would purchase this again.
Kristine L.
It tastes good, smooth. One of my boyfriend's favorites! It is better than alternatives beer. I'd prefer it. Been drinkin it for 2/3 years. It is affordable compared to other beer. I would definetely buy it again.
Massiel M.
Roselle Park, NJ
My husband is a fanatic of beer ( he is Irish), I'm not that much of a beer fan, but this beer (October fest) tastes quiet good, you can actually taste the pumpkins and is very enjoyable specially when cold. I have brought beer boxes home ( nothing I would do in the past ) but i can say I'm a fan of this specific taste ....
Elizabeth B.
Brentwood, TN
Absolutely love this beer! I can't wait until fall every year when all the bars and restaurants around me get this on tap. It's a heavier beer compared to the standard light beers, but not so heavy that would can only drink 1-2. Would definitely recommend this beer to anyone who likes beer.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
This may well be my all-time favorite beer. Think of the amazing thing that is fall and imagine it being put into a bottle and handed to you. Spicy and aromatic but not overwhelming. A great, solid beer. It's only August and we just bought our first care. Do yourself a favor and drink some.
Anna W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love fall beers, and I love Sam Adams! A great, not overpowering taste of fall. Great for an evening around a bonfire. One of my favorites, not too expensive and easily found in any grocery store.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
This was a little dark for me (I'm very used to light beers) but I think I would have it again. Sam Adams never disappoints and I would say that it met my expectations. I would buy this again for sure.
Haley E.
This beer is one of my absolute favorite seasonal beers! I'm not a big fan of heavy/dark beer but this beer seems to meet the in between for me. It's a darker beer and slightly heavy but not overly heavy. The crisp taste just makes me feel like it's fall and I love that!!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.