BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sam Adams Oktoberfest beer is definitely one of my favorite fall beers! It is fairly hoppy but full of flavor. I love it and it is affordable for the average buyer. I would definitely purchase this beer again.
Meghan R.
Ballentine
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great tasting beer that I love to drink in the fall. It’s refreshing and has the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor to get me feeling festive and ready for pumpkin and football season. I particularly like drinking it with my dad
Courtney B.
Concord, NC
Personally it wasn’t a favorite. It’s not heavy like a Guinness Stout but the Flavor from the malt and hops left me with an after taste I didn’t enjoy instead of the hint of caramel it promises.
Daniel P.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Albertsons
I literally wait from January until september for the summer ale to go away for Octoberfest by Sam Adams. My favorite alcoholic beverages by A long shot. The draft is even better than the bottles. If you don't like beer that someone Pissed in (IPA) this is the beer for you. Low ibu , malty but not nutty. Smooth and prefect inch head to let the air bring the flavor. Delicious
Emily W.
I love Octoberfest beers! They really seal the deal on that autumn feeling. The Sam Adams Octoberfest isn’t my favorite but I would drink it without complaints. It checks all the boxes of an Octoberfest (spices, crisp, refreshing) but doesn’t go above and beyond checking those boxes. It’s pretty much exactly what you would expect out of a large chain seasonal beer.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
This beer tastes like fall in a glass. It’s a lighter beer with pumpkin and cinnamon tastes all wrapped up into one! This is a super popular fall beer and is reasonably priced at 10.99 a six pack. It’s only getting four stars from me because I prefer the pricer alternatives like pumking which is a darker, but if you’re looking for a fall beer this is for you!
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The ever delicious tasting seasonal Sam Adams Octoberfest !! This beer is so perfect for the fall months. It has Amber marzen with Carmel malt notes in it. It's a light, drinkable beer, that's full of flavor!! One of my most favorite seasonal beers! I can't wait for fall every year just for this beer to be released for a few months!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Im not positive but Im pretty sure this is the beer I tried the other night. We went on a pedals tour around our city and one of the bars suggested this one. If this is the right one.. Its very pumpkin/cinnamon tasting. My husband didnt like it at all and I thought it was alright. 1 was enough. I would have it again at a bar, but i wouldnt buy a 6 pack or anything.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
Purchased at: Publix
For this season this beer is perfect. With the perfect blend of spices this beer makes you feel like you are at an Oktoberfest in person. Enjoy sipping this by a fire roasting and crisp air with leaves rustling in the cool breeze.
Marquita L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this with my dad. I didn’t care too much for it. He liked it and said it had a nice flavor and he could taste a hint of cinnamon. I did recommend to a neighbor who drinks this brand
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?