BY SAMUEL ADAMS #26 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Nikki S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh I’m a sucker for any Samuel Adams seasonal beer, this Oktoberfest is delicious and just the beer I want on a Mississippi fall night around a fire at deer camp. I cannot wait for it to be on the shelves for me to purchase this fall.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Sam Adams octoberfest. Drinking this beer and seeing it in restaurants makes me feel like it’s truly fall. It’s pretty affordable and better than most affordable beers. I love this time of year!
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
My favorite Oktoberfest beer! I don't normally drink dark beer but this is one I can drink all the time. It's affordable and tastes good unlike some of the more expensive beers that don't taste good.
Morgan M.
Holly Hill, SC
This is my go to fall beer! I love whenever it is in season. It has a great taste and goes well with really any good. Not something I drink year round but I definitely crave it during the colder months.
Nathalie W.
Tastes like fall! Very malty, deep amber color, leaves a bit of a bitter taste but is enjoyable during the fall. Has some caramel, toffee and a little nuttiness to it too. Definitely will buy again.
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
Look forward to this beer every fall. I like the ease to find and price. There are several beers out there like it and I do have others I prefer but comparing taste and price, this is a great choice
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite seasonal beer. I’m not much of a drinker but I love the flavor of this beer. I think that it’s a great product. I would recommend Octoberfest and also their winter ale as well.
Madison L.
Murray, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The only negative of this beer is that it is so hard to find come October!! Since it’s seasonal, it seems like right when I’m hooked on it, it gets pulled. Smooth lager with lots of flavor! Can’t wait for it to be in season again.
Amy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You can’t go wrong with this delicious beer!! It’s amazing on a hot summer day, or even a cool fall night by the bonfire. It goes with all food! We’re huge fans of Samual Adams Oktoberfest beer!!! Mmm...
Sara M.
I only tried this once & I really enjoyed it! Its smooth and has a little bit of a sweeter taste. Im usually not a fan but this is the only Sam Adams I really like.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?