• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Sarah M.
One of my favorite beers, especially in the fall when the temperature starts to drop and I want something refreshing but a little more rich and almost warm tasting. It has a nice body to it and a great flavor, and I highly recommend this one! I wish it was available all year round in supermarkets.
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
This beer just scream ITS FALL! bring on the crips weather to match the crisp flavors and you will be transformed back to cooler weather and watching football. So excited to have it back finally! Perfect beer for people who can't decide if they love or hate IPAs and has a robust flavor profile made to suit even the most distinguished beer palettes
gabe b.
Fayetteville, AR
I am a huge Sam Adams fan!! Oktoberfest is by far my favorite from Sam Adams!! It has a warm taste and the after taste is even better. It is also super smooth and is good to drink anytime.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is a better less expensive beer. If you want something you can enjoy and you don't want to spend the a lot this is the way to go. Skip Budweiser and bud light that stuff is just nasty (don't go there). There are better beers out there but this is definitely higher end of the lower end.
Dana K.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite beer of all time from my favorite beer company. My family and I have a tradition of drinking it during football games so there is a ton of good memories associated with it. Such a great flavorful beer for the fall. I have never met anyone who does not like this beer.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Octoberfest says it all . This is my favorite Sam Adams and I look forward to it every fall . Can’t go wrong with San Adams . The winter is another excellent choice
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What goes better with my favorite season, fall...Octoberfest Beer. Love this beer. Has a little bit of an after taste but not a deal breaker. Great price compared to some of the fall seasonal crafted beers. Would definitely recommend to others. Great with a bonfire and smores!
Maria S.
This is my favorite beer for the fall ! It's the perfect combination of an IPA and fall flavors. I look forward to this beer every fall and stock up on it before the season is over. I highly recommend this beer to regular beer drinkers and someone who might not be too into beers. This is the best !
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Sam Adams is my favorite brand of beer, and this variety is my favorite of all! It has a great smooth and spice flavor...perfect for fall. Best paired with burgers or steaks, this beer is the perfect compliment to any fall gathering. This beer will impress even your most reluctant beer snobs, lol. It is rich, dark, and could just about stand on it's own. Always affordable, I highly recommend this to all!
Em B.
Bloomington, IL
Beer is my alcoholic drink of choice. There is nothing more exciting than when Octoberfest is back on tap at the restaurants I frequent. It honestly makes the colder weather more bearable! If you are a Sam Adams fan this beer will quickly become a Fall staple. I have found it to be very popular when I purchase in larger quantities for gatherings and parties.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.