BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Vanessa R.
Prosper, TX
I tried this a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. It's kinda got a wheaty taste and it's nice for the fall time. I was kinda nervous about spending the money on it but i enjoyed it and would buy it again.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
This is definitely one of my favorite seasonal beers. I wish that it didn't just come around during the fall, but that it was available all throughout the year. It has a very crisp and amazing flavor. The pumpkin flavor is not too overwhelming, it is just right. Samuel Adams knew exactly what they were doing when they made this seasonal beer.
Julie H.
My go to beer in the fall! I can't wait for it to come out every year! Been a favorite for years! I don't think there is room for improvement. The packaging is all fall weather related and fits the taste perfect!
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my favorite Samuel Adams beer! It's more of a typical craft beer from a major brewery. It's an amber beer to support October spices and tastes. It's not too expensive, and not too hoppy.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Pretty good. I'm not too big of a fan of Samuel Adams, but I will say that I didn't mind this one. I feel like t does have that hard taste ipa kind of taste. Also the after taste isn't all that bad either. I would purchase this again.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
This may well be my all-time favorite beer. Think of the amazing thing that is fall and imagine it being put into a bottle and handed to you. Spicy and aromatic but not overwhelming. A great, solid beer. It's only August and we just bought our first care. Do yourself a favor and drink some.
Massiel M.
Roselle Park, NJ
My husband is a fanatic of beer ( he is Irish), I'm not that much of a beer fan, but this beer (October fest) tastes quiet good, you can actually taste the pumpkins and is very enjoyable specially when cold. I have brought beer boxes home ( nothing I would do in the past ) but i can say I'm a fan of this specific taste ....
Elizabeth B.
Brentwood, TN
Absolutely love this beer! I can't wait until fall every year when all the bars and restaurants around me get this on tap. It's a heavier beer compared to the standard light beers, but not so heavy that would can only drink 1-2. Would definitely recommend this beer to anyone who likes beer.
Kristine L.
It tastes good, smooth. One of my boyfriend's favorites! It is better than alternatives beer. I'd prefer it. Been drinkin it for 2/3 years. It is affordable compared to other beer. I would definetely buy it again.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
This was a little dark for me (I'm very used to light beers) but I think I would have it again. Sam Adams never disappoints and I would say that it met my expectations. I would buy this again for sure.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.