BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Michelle L.
Hands down Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite of the Oktoberfest beers put out. It's not overly pumpkiny or spicy which some craft brews easily go overboard with. This beer pairs well with a camp fire, and cool fall nights!
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
There was an Octoberfest celebration in Des Moines that I went to and they gave us free Sam Adams Octoberfest with admission. I was actually really impressed! I usually don't like darker beers, but this had great flavor and got me decently buzzed after a few. Would definitely drink again!
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
As soon as possible, head to your local supermarket or Target to get some of this amazing beer! It just tastes like all of the best fall has to offer. Its not too heavy, its smooth and the spices give it a great flavor. It pairs well with plenty of foods or is great just drinking with friends around the fire pit.
Daniel K.
Buffalo, NY
Hands down my favorite seasonal beer from Sam Adams. During a time of year when the beer market is awash in gross pumpkin beer monstrosities, it's good to have something to celebrate the season without turning your stomach. I always look forward to Octoberfest!
Bethany N.
This is my favorite beer of the season. It makes me want to sit down for a long night of talking and eating. Easily the easiest Oktoberfest to drink and still tastes okay as it begins to warm up. I know warm beer isn't great, but it's not going to stay fridge cold forever. I don't go a Fall without drinking it.
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Hands down the best beer ever made!! This was the beer that started my love affair with beer! It's smooth, sweet, toasty, roasty, nutty flavor is one that no other beer can reproduce! No funky spices or pumpkin crap ... Just true artisan flavor! I buy and stockpile as much as I can every year when it's in stock!!
Annie G.
West Orange, NJ
I would give it 5 stars but Sam went and changed the recipe and I'm not as in love with it as the original. With that being said, it's one of the best Octoberfest beers that you can generally always find in your local store. The best way to drink it is actually from the can not the bottle but sometimes beggars can't be choosers.
Alicia B.
Central City, KY
I was a bartender in a midscale restaurant in a small town for a short while. This was our absolute best seller. But I'm still partial to my personal favorite so therefore I give it four stars.
Layla E.
Swansea, IL
My husband loves Octoberfest beer. I am not usually a fan. By far his favorite. And out of all the Octoberfest beers, the Sam Adam's is the only one I like. It's malty with light hints of Carmel. Goes down smooth and doesn't have a lingering aftertaste.
Ashley B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Fall is here, feel the air. Back to school, ring the bell. Ah, I was in heaven at Publix when I was buying back to school snacks for my kid and there it was on the shelf like an old friend: Sam Adam's Octoberfest. There to give a break from all the end of summer/back to school chaos. Thank you for being a friend.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.