BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Paula B.
Powell, OH
One of my favorite Octoberfest beers! Very drinkable and does not have any aggressive aftertaste. I usually pay less than $10 for a six pack at my local grocery store. I always look forward to the season when this is released and will purchase it again next year!
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
Got this on draft one time and fell in love. it was so great, smooth, and worth it. I ended up buying it a little later in the bottle and was so excited, but I couldn't drink it. I drank one bottle and got an instant headache. the bottles are definitely a skull crusher for me. so sad.
Mikayla L.
Mansfield, MA
I did a pumpkin beer testing a couple of weeks ago and this one was by far my favorite. Its a classic when fall hits and for a good reason. There are other good pumpkin beers out there but you can never go wrong with this one. I'd always recommend it.
Michelle H.
I'm not one to normally branch out of my normal beer of choice, bud light, but recently tried Oktoberfest. I was at a party and they didn't have any other type of beer, so I drank it. I normally wouldn't have gone with the oktoberfest beer, but LOVED it after trying it! It's not too heavy or bitter and I totally thought that it would be. I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying some more soon!
Anna P.
Louisville , KY
A perfectly solid fall beer. Certainly not the best in the market, but easy to drink, afforable, and generally well received by most beer drinkers. I find this a perfectly acceptable choice at a bar where they don't have a great beer selection.
Ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I generally do not like beers associated with fall flavors, I tend to gravitate towards light fruity beers but I am impressed with this one. It's not an o overwhelming flavor and doesn't have a fake taste to it. Honestly if you like Boston lager this is the same beer but with a hint of pumpkin.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
I love the Sam Adams Octoberfest Beer. It puts me in the mood for Autumn with its slightly sweet and spicy flavor. It's very subtle yet light, so you can continue to drink it without feeling too heavy. Perfect! I would def. repurchase this beer.
Autumn A.
Who doesn't love a great Samuel Adams beer? Octoberfest is by favorite one of my favorite beers & favorite time of the year. Chrisp fresh taste feels like the begining of fall. This beer meet all of my expectations & recommend it to all my friends.
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite fall beers! I absolutely love all of Sam Adams products but this is one of my favorite along with the Summer Ale. Moderately priced and a great craft beer. If you haven't had this yet, you really need to give it a try.
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite fall-seasoned beers. Will drink a few of these throughout the fall season. Packaging is similar to other Sam Adams brews. For pice paid, it's not a bad deal. Good for a quick pick-me-up if I can't get Shipyard's PumpkinHead, but a good fall beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.