BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this beer. I look forward to this time of year. The flavors really are great and show through. They really do have a great selection of flavors and it fun to try new ones.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is by far one of my favorite fall beers! I look forward to September/October every year for this to come out! It really hits the spot with fall heavier flavors with out making you feel heavy and bloated. Awesome beer for a great price.
Gaelle S.
Randolph , MA
This is the best during fall season you can’t go wrong with Samuel Adams. Going to a party and you don’t know what to bring just get the October fest cause everyone will fall in love.
Sarah G.
Stafford, VA
This is a classic. Every end of summer I patiently wait and wait for these bad boys to come out. I love the fall flavoring, so light and crisp... yet still hold a bold fall taste. Not to hoppy at all, and can easily be a favorite amoungst experts and newbies.

Cassie H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I wait all year to get my fill of Sam Adams octoberfest!! I love this beer. A little heavier than what I usually drink during the year, but during the fall months it’s a great choice and well worth the price
Kayla V.
Rochester, NY
Always good every year I look forward to this coming out. I buy it at wegmans and its pretty affordable compared to local brands. Tastes great and is a classic that I’m always satisfied with year after year
Mary W.
I am very impressed! After studying abroad in Germany I became very picky about my beers. I was nervous to try this one since it claimed to be Octoberfest style, but it was delicious! I would definitely buy again.
Courtney C.
Meridian, MS
I wasn't a huge Samuel Adams fan until I tried this beer... Smooth easy drinking beer for all types of beer drinkers! I highly recommend this beer over all brands! Best beer on the market in my opinion!!!
Lana N.
I took one star away because I do like Travelers pumpkin shandy better when it comes to fall beers. I do enjoy this as an alternative. It's an affordable beer. But I really only drink it in the fall.
Malarie S.
Overland Park
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite beer! I am in love with Samuel Adams October fest and always try to get ahold of it when it comes around! I wish it was around all year!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.