BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
stefani R.
Blauvelt, NY
Their October feast beer has a great flavor to it , I am a consistently buying this beer and I love how it taste ! Isn’t too expensive and works well at home events or gatherings!
John M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Another great one from this great brewery!  A great reason to look forward to fall!  The smell alone brings you to falling leaves, fire pits, and hoodies!
Misty M.
Huntington , WV
My boyfriend really likes this Lager and all of the Sam Adams products that he has tried. He sends me in to the store to buy it because he is lazy after work and doesn’t want to get out of the truck. He recommends!
Petrina B.
Birmingham
Is a deep golden colored seasonal beer. The sweet flavors of caramel & toffee blend well with barely & hops for the perfect transition from summer to winter beer.
Kristen W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great autumn option, and it is made even better when served in a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim. It's affordable and easy to find. Definitely recommend!
Samantha D.
Franklin, NC
Tastes like autumn. With its mild pumpkin n spice, it gives accent to the changing of the seasons. Tastes great, and quality that only Samuel Adams is known for.
Amber J.
Really delicious beer with fall under tones… It’s pleasantly deep tasting yet airy and light on the same.It definitely makes me want to eat bratwurst and sauerkraut!
Brittany W.
I'm a seasonal beer drinker, and this is definitely one of those beers that's a seasonal thing for me. The cooler it gets, the heavier I like my beers, just like my sweaters.
Lark L.
Rocky Face, GA
This is one of the best Oktoberfests on the market. It’s not super spiced nor is it too heavy. It’s got great body still, and a refreshing taste! I wish it was sold all year long!
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
I am pretty snobby about my beers so you will imagine my surprise when I discovered my favorite part of the autumn months. I wait the rest of the year for Octoberfest to be released. I never would have thought that my favorite fall lager would be from one of the big boy breweries when I preach so heavily on the craft beer pulpit. I have one of these in my fridge still just waiting for the right time. If I was smart, I would have saved at least a six pack for the warm months ahead.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?