BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Lark L.
Rocky Face, GA
This is one of the best Oktoberfests on the market. It’s not super spiced nor is it too heavy. It’s got great body still, and a refreshing taste! I wish it was sold all year long!
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
I am pretty snobby about my beers so you will imagine my surprise when I discovered my favorite part of the autumn months. I wait the rest of the year for Octoberfest to be released. I never would have thought that my favorite fall lager would be from one of the big boy breweries when I preach so heavily on the craft beer pulpit. I have one of these in my fridge still just waiting for the right time. If I was smart, I would have saved at least a six pack for the warm months ahead.
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
Typically I am a fan of the original Oktoberfest beers -- the few German brands that are approved to be sold at Oktoberfest, and are the real deal. I drink many other Oktoberfest/Marzen style beers, but nothing compares to those originals. With that being said, Sam's Octoberfest is probably the best American Octoberfest you can get. It's readily available, and does a great job of the Oktoberfest style. It's delicious and an excellent fall option.
Kelsey K.
Samuel Adams has an excellent Octoberfest beer. It has a lot of flavor with without being too heavy. I love the seasonal s Sam Adams produces. I recommend this product to others. I wish they used a k in the spelling.
Jessica R.
Albuquerque, NM
Best Octoberfest beer I have ever drank! Amazing flavor, just the right weight, and pairs amazing with anything from a burger or steak to seafood! This beer is a must have!
Taylor B.
Owensboro, KY
This beer is my go to drink on a night out, I love the rich flavor, it's always important to enjoy the taste of your adult beverage and Samuel Adams never dissapoints!
Heather J.
Lawnside, NJ
Octobefest is great! I also like a great portion of the Samuel Adams brand. They make a wide verity of great beer flavors & I love trying all the new & seasonal beers.
Oksana R.
Citrus Hts, CA
My all time favorite seasonal beer. Rich taste . Goes with any kind of appetizers. We have been drinking this for about 10 years now everytime the October season comes.
Neith J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First off, I'm not a huge fan of beer in general... Especially the mad marketed, popular ones like Bud, Coors, or even Corona... Their main flavors taste pretty gross to me. But I do like beets with complex flavors and long lists of added spices and fruits... Often those flanked come in bottles that look like wine bottles. Sam Adams makes some great seasonal limited edition ones amount those lines.

But, I went ahead and tried a can of my husband's Samuel Adams OctoberFest Beer and I like it! So if you are into flavors that I mentioned above but prefer a single serve can, then you may want to give it a try!
Ivana G.
I was a little iffy when I was told to give this beer a try, but I'm happy that I did! I've tried other companies who have similar flavors but with a touch more of a bitter taste. I was pleased to find that Octoberfest is not as bitter and actually pretty refreshing. The autumnal notes give an almost cozy feel to this beer.Perfect for sipping on in a cozy sweater by the fire. I look forward to it next year!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?