BY SAMUEL ADAMS #23 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
tay P.
Greensboro , NC
This beer. This is probably my favorite octoberfest beer. I stock up on this beer before the season ends and I look forward to fall every year for the seasonal beers.
Troy W.
Brownsburg, IN
Best fall beer on the market. Can’t say enough positives about the perfect amount of spice associated with the same quality to be expected of Sam Adams. Great after a football game or mowing the grass on a cool fall day.
Rebecca Z.
We definitely pick some of this up every Fall. It has a smooth taste that is a little heavier than some of the summer brews. Perfect for those cooler Fall evenings.
Samantha D.
Franklin, NC
Tastes like autumn. With its mild pumpkin n spice, it gives accent to the changing of the seasons. Tastes great, and quality that only Samuel Adams is known for.
Kristen W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great autumn option, and it is made even better when served in a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim. It's affordable and easy to find. Definitely recommend!
Lichelle T.
Council Blfs, IA
it was a different beer. don't remember the taste well maybe was do to tap. I prefer bottle over tap. I just remember it was different I'll have to try it again.
Brittany W.
I'm a seasonal beer drinker, and this is definitely one of those beers that's a seasonal thing for me. The cooler it gets, the heavier I like my beers, just like my sweaters.
Alyssa S.
Sacramento, CA
I am pretty snobby about my beers so you will imagine my surprise when I discovered my favorite part of the autumn months. I wait the rest of the year for Octoberfest to be released. I never would have thought that my favorite fall lager would be from one of the big boy breweries when I preach so heavily on the craft beer pulpit. I have one of these in my fridge still just waiting for the right time. If I was smart, I would have saved at least a six pack for the warm months ahead.
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
Typically I am a fan of the original Oktoberfest beers -- the few German brands that are approved to be sold at Oktoberfest, and are the real deal. I drink many other Oktoberfest/Marzen style beers, but nothing compares to those originals. With that being said, Sam's Octoberfest is probably the best American Octoberfest you can get. It's readily available, and does a great job of the Oktoberfest style. It's delicious and an excellent fall option.
Kelsey K.
Samuel Adams has an excellent Octoberfest beer. It has a lot of flavor with without being too heavy. I love the seasonal s Sam Adams produces. I recommend this product to others. I wish they used a k in the spelling.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.