BY SAMUEL ADAMS #23 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sam Adams makes a great classic Oktoberfest beer. When I think about a fall, German beer, this one really comes to mind. It's great flavor and really captures the season.
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Sam Adams is one of my favorite brands of beer. I love when Oktoberfest is out. You can purchase it just abo ut anywhere and the taste isn't super awful like most beers
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Really good!!! Had this on tap at Mall of America at Bubba Gumps. It was really good! I like the Oktoberfest twist on the beer it was a nice change to the normal beer. I like that it's seasonal!
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
They always do a great Oktoberfest beer! Its a full flavor without being dark and heavy. Its comparable to a red/amber brew but with a fall flavor. Seriously delicious!
Toni M.
It’s not fall without his beer. I love it on tap but still thoroughly enjoy it bottled. My favorite way to drink it is in a glass with a brown sugar and cinnamon rim.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ahhhhh it's like tyre holy grail of fall! I wait for it every year like it's a gift! I swear I can taste the leaves changing color! I so long for it to be out longer.
tay P.
Greensboro , NC
This beer. This is probably my favorite octoberfest beer. I stock up on this beer before the season ends and I look forward to fall every year for the seasonal beers.
Troy W.
Brownsburg, IN
Best fall beer on the market. Can’t say enough positives about the perfect amount of spice associated with the same quality to be expected of Sam Adams. Great after a football game or mowing the grass on a cool fall day.
Rebecca Z.
We definitely pick some of this up every Fall. It has a smooth taste that is a little heavier than some of the summer brews. Perfect for those cooler Fall evenings.
Kristen W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great autumn option, and it is made even better when served in a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim. It's affordable and easy to find. Definitely recommend!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.