BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Brandy R.
Brainerd
This is my favorite beer right now. I look forward to October every year because of this stuff! Well- and Halloween. I highly recommend this to any beer drinker out there- unless of course you don’t like good beer.
Marissa A.
Sam Adams Oktoberfest is the perfect beer for fall but in all honesty, it's great any time of the day or year. It has a rich Carmel malt flavor that leaves me craving more. Overall, this is a very satisfying beer.
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I normally go for pumpkin ales in the fall but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this beer. It’s great for when you’re sick of the common pumpkin flavor and want to try something a little different. The brand tends to be a bit more expensive than some others but you can definitely taste the difference in quality and ingredients they use and I don’t mind spending a little extra to get a great quality beer.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
My favorite Oktoberfest beer! I look forward to this coming out every year and purchase it first thing when I see it! Taste delicious and one of the best on the market. I would purchase all year if possible.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wait for Octoberfest every year! It is my absolute favorite from Sam Adams. Always affordable and always great! The seasonal brews are amazing and sets them apart from the competition!
Lahoma W.
Scott Depot, WV
This beer is one of my favorite parts of fall! The taste is fabulous especially beside a hot fire! Hoodie and jeans kinda beer! Cost is reasonable compared to others! I look forward to buying a case every fall!
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Call me crazy but I thought his beer was disgusting! I have tried other Oktoberfest flavors and this beer is just plain wrong I would not buy it again and it was pretty pricey not like them to make gross beer
Gina I.
Brooklyn, NY
Of all the reasons to get excited for fall every year, Sam Adams Octoberfest is definitely one of them. I love a good Octoberfest, and lucky for me most bars have Sam on draft. It's easy to drink and tastes good and is what I consider to be one of the best seasonal beers
Taylor C.
Sam Adams makes the best Octoberfest on the market. I went to the brewery in Boston and tasted this for the first time and I will definitely be looking out for this in my hometown. It's crisp and refreshing.
August L.
Bath, ME
This is the only Sam Adams I like. I’m not much for hops, but this is the best fall beer that I’ve had. There are many other October fest type beers out there but this is certainly my favorite and the best!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.