BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love it! Very smooth and can taste subtle nodes to make is semi sweet. I am not a fan of the IPA taste but love a dark lager, and this is exactly what this is. Great label, reasonable price. I wish they had this year round!
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite for fall. There is a sweet spiciness which speaks fall flavor. I have to buy this at least once every year and it continues to meet my expectations. Sam Adams never disappoints and I love their commitment to quality and taste.
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
This is a fantastic beer. My first and favorite Oktoberfest style beer. This beer is also why I couldn't wait for the Fall season because of all the great Oktoberfests. Could not recommend this beer more.  It's a bit of a darker beer, but not at all heavy.  It's one of my favorites.
Lauren B.
Ahhh Oktoberfest- I wait every year for this to come out. This is something that reminds me the fall is here and I love it on draft. What a great beer with great flavor. Always satisfied when I get this during the holidays
Cindy T.
This beer the time I tried it , I really enjoyed it, had great flavor, it was very satisfying, I bought it at my local h.e.b , I was satisfied with my purchase , I do recommend to others , it’s not too expensive or cheap.
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a very solid beer, it’s full flavor for the low price in the “craft beer” market. I like that most places carry it on hand as well so it makes it an easy go-to when I’m out!! Tastes like fall when I have these
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Marzen style beers in the fall. This is a fall classic for me now and I have found few similar styled beers that compare in taste and affordability. I’ll continue drinking this one for a long time!
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I normally go for pumpkin ales in the fall but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this beer. It’s great for when you’re sick of the common pumpkin flavor and want to try something a little different. The brand tends to be a bit more expensive than some others but you can definitely taste the difference in quality and ingredients they use and I don’t mind spending a little extra to get a great quality beer.
Brandy R.
Brainerd
This is my favorite beer right now. I look forward to October every year because of this stuff! Well- and Halloween. I highly recommend this to any beer drinker out there- unless of course you don’t like good beer.
Marissa A.
Sam Adams Oktoberfest is the perfect beer for fall but in all honesty, it's great any time of the day or year. It has a rich Carmel malt flavor that leaves me craving more. Overall, this is a very satisfying beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.