BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Cassie H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I wait all year to get my fill of Sam Adams octoberfest!! I love this beer. A little heavier than what I usually drink during the year, but during the fall months it’s a great choice and well worth the price
Courtney C.
Meridian, MS
I wasn't a huge Samuel Adams fan until I tried this beer... Smooth easy drinking beer for all types of beer drinkers! I highly recommend this beer over all brands! Best beer on the market in my opinion!!!
Mary W.
I am very impressed! After studying abroad in Germany I became very picky about my beers. I was nervous to try this one since it claimed to be Octoberfest style, but it was delicious! I would definitely buy again.
Lana N.
I took one star away because I do like Travelers pumpkin shandy better when it comes to fall beers. I do enjoy this as an alternative. It's an affordable beer. But I really only drink it in the fall.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love! Perfect for the fall time. Not too sweet or bitter. Just right. Very affordable, and doesn’t leave me feeling bloated or sick. Easily accessible but only available during the fall months.
Alora G.
King, NC
We look forward to this more robust version of the Adams collection of brews. Great paired with a hearty stew or a fall concert in the park. Lovely finish without being to heavy. Affordable as they come.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of mine and my husbands favorites!!! We look forward to it each fall season:) It's delicious and refreshing!! Stock up while you can get it, you will not regret it!!
Amy B.
Brownsville
If you want to try a super light refreshing beer , this one is it . I dont usually drink at all, but after just having a taste of this beer I knew that it was great quality.
Sindi s.
Diberville, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great flavor!! I'm not normally a beer person but this wasn't your typical beer. I was impressed with how much flavor it had and that it wasn't that expensive compared to the other beers with flavor.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sam Adams makes a great classic Oktoberfest beer. When I think about a fall, German beer, this one really comes to mind. It's great flavor and really captures the season.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.