BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a very solid beer, it’s full flavor for the low price in the “craft beer” market. I like that most places carry it on hand as well so it makes it an easy go-to when I’m out!! Tastes like fall when I have these
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Marzen style beers in the fall. This is a fall classic for me now and I have found few similar styled beers that compare in taste and affordability. I’ll continue drinking this one for a long time!
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
One of the best Oktoberfest beers out there. I look forward to fall specifically for fall beers and this is one that is a must have every year! Perfect full flavor that is great to enjoy by a warm fire. Love this beer.
Brandy R.
Brainerd
This is my favorite beer right now. I look forward to October every year because of this stuff! Well- and Halloween. I highly recommend this to any beer drinker out there- unless of course you don’t like good beer.
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I normally go for pumpkin ales in the fall but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this beer. It’s great for when you’re sick of the common pumpkin flavor and want to try something a little different. The brand tends to be a bit more expensive than some others but you can definitely taste the difference in quality and ingredients they use and I don’t mind spending a little extra to get a great quality beer.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
My favorite Oktoberfest beer! I look forward to this coming out every year and purchase it first thing when I see it! Taste delicious and one of the best on the market. I would purchase all year if possible.
Marissa A.
Sam Adams Oktoberfest is the perfect beer for fall but in all honesty, it's great any time of the day or year. It has a rich Carmel malt flavor that leaves me craving more. Overall, this is a very satisfying beer.
Melissa D.
Placentia, CA
This fall beer is by far one of the best Octoberfests I've had. It's just refreshing and tasty without overdoing it on the spices. It's great quality for a good price. Most of the time you can get lucky in restaurants and it will be on happy hour!
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wait for Octoberfest every year! It is my absolute favorite from Sam Adams. Always affordable and always great! The seasonal brews are amazing and sets them apart from the competition!
Lahoma W.
Scott Depot, WV
This beer is one of my favorite parts of fall! The taste is fabulous especially beside a hot fire! Hoodie and jeans kinda beer! Cost is reasonable compared to others! I look forward to buying a case every fall!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.