Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Cindy T.
This beer the time I tried it , I really enjoyed it, had great flavor, it was very satisfying, I bought it at my local h.e.b , I was satisfied with my purchase , I do recommend to others , it’s not too expensive or cheap.
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a very solid beer, it‚Äôs full flavor for the low price in the ‚Äúcraft beer‚ÄĚ market. I like that most places carry it on hand as well so it makes it an easy go-to when I‚Äôm out!! Tastes like fall when I have these
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Marzen style beers in the fall. This is a fall classic for me now and I have found few similar styled beers that compare in taste and affordability. I’ll continue drinking this one for a long time!
Brandy R.
This is my favorite beer right now. I look forward to October every year because of this stuff! Well- and Halloween. I highly recommend this to any beer drinker out there- unless of course you don’t like good beer.
Marissa A.
Sam Adams Oktoberfest is the perfect beer for fall but in all honesty, it's great any time of the day or year. It has a rich Carmel malt flavor that leaves me craving more. Overall, this is a very satisfying beer.
Lahoma W.
Scott Depot, WV
This beer is one of my favorite parts of fall! The taste is fabulous especially beside a hot fire! Hoodie and jeans kinda beer! Cost is reasonable compared to others! I look forward to buying a case every fall!
Melissa D.
Placentia, CA
This fall beer is by far one of the best Octoberfests I've had. It's just refreshing and tasty without overdoing it on the spices. It's great quality for a good price. Most of the time you can get lucky in restaurants and it will be on happy hour!
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wait for Octoberfest every year! It is my absolute favorite from Sam Adams. Always affordable and always great! The seasonal brews are amazing and sets them apart from the competition!
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Call me crazy but I thought his beer was disgusting! I have tried other Oktoberfest flavors and this beer is just plain wrong I would not buy it again and it was pretty pricey not like them to make gross beer
Taylor C.
Sam Adams makes the best Octoberfest on the market. I went to the brewery in Boston and tasted this for the first time and I will definitely be looking out for this in my hometown. It's crisp and refreshing.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.