BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
For a an American "oktoberfest" beer, this is actually pretty good. It holds its own in comparison to some of the other beers in the section and can be found in most liquor stores, which is nice. Easy to find in the September - October timeframe.
Heather D.
West Brookfield, MA
Sam is always my fall back beer if I don't like what a bar has on it's tap menu. A staple of the Northeast they put out a consistently great beer that is easy to drink and accessible to all. Octoberfest is one of their best styles of beer that they produce every year and we look forward to drinking it in the crisp autumn days.
Cassandra J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love octoberfest! I'm not a beer drinker at all but this beer is very smooth and gives you a nice fall taste if that makes since! The price isn't bad at all for a 6 pack of beers and you can get these any place that sells beers.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
My husband and I drink this beer when the season rolls around. We absolutely love the flavor and the quality of it. Our biggest complaint is that it isn't available all year round and when it does finally come out, it is very hard to find (at least in busy south Florida). I typically get lucky finding it at Publix!
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not sure how to describe this beer but I really like it! Sam Adams just does a really good job with flavoring their beer and I really like the Octoberfest one. It feels really special drinking it at this time of year (in fall) and unlike some beers this actually has some flavor! I definitely recommend!
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
I like it. I personally prefer their Harvest Hefe to this fall selection, but this is very drinkable and still tasty. It isn't very spiced or at least I can't taste many spices, which is a drawback for me. In general I think Sam Adams is overlooked, though, and I like a lot of their beers better than more "craft" style beers in my local area.
Jessica C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Did someone accidentally find some week old leftover coffee in a spittoon and decide to make a beer that tasted just like it? I guess so since that's what this tastes like (I assume). Not the cheapest beer either.
Justin L.
This has long been a favorite of mine. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and this seasonal hits the spot. The flavors are perfect during fall when the temperatures are cooling and you just want to sit by a fire. It’s a bolder beer than I typically drink, although nowhere near dark.
Jenn B.
Sam Adams Octoberfest is a heavier, strong beer. The flavor is so bold with a spicy aftertaste. I love drinking Sam Adams Octoberfest in the fall! The price is a little high, and I tend to choose other Octoberfest beers over Sam Adams. Overall it is a great beer with full body flavor.
Anaeliza M.
Probably my favorite Sam Adams beer. It's got just the right amount of everything for a moderately priced, everyday kind of beer. Excellent look and feel for an autumn beer, though not as heavy as some others in the genre.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?