BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Influenster M.
This is got great taste. I haven't met anyone who has tried it and didn't like it. It's delicious and I'm not a big drinker. If you like IPAs then give this one a try. It's light with a lot of flavor.
Jen T.
YUM YUM YUM! This is definitely my favorite beer. I wait until the fall every year in order to ensure I can enjoy this delicious beer! It's best super cold, and is NOT good if there's no ice to it or if you wasn't in fridge. You should totally try it yourself!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Samuel Adams Octoberfest photos off some with the pumpkin pie next to it I really love seasonal beer in I've tried a lot of Oktoberfest but really stand his ground
Cecelia R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite of all the San Adams flavors. Perfect for fall and winter. We buy this every year when it come out, and the best part is that it's a rich beer without being too expensive. I will definitely continue to buy this in the future.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this beer. I look forward to this time of year. The flavors really are great and show through. They really do have a great selection of flavors and it fun to try new ones.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is by far one of my favorite fall beers! I look forward to September/October every year for this to come out! It really hits the spot with fall heavier flavors with out making you feel heavy and bloated. Awesome beer for a great price.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Perfect for a fall evening while sitting around a fire pit! You know it's fall when you see Oktoberfest on the shelf! It just tastes like fall! I find it hard to describe in any other way!
Sarah G.
Stafford, VA
This is a classic. Every end of summer I patiently wait and wait for these bad boys to come out. I love the fall flavoring, so light and crisp... yet still hold a bold fall taste. Not to hoppy at all, and can easily be a favorite amoungst experts and newbies.

Cassie H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I wait all year to get my fill of Sam Adams octoberfest!! I love this beer. A little heavier than what I usually drink during the year, but during the fall months it’s a great choice and well worth the price
Mary W.
I am very impressed! After studying abroad in Germany I became very picky about my beers. I was nervous to try this one since it claimed to be Octoberfest style, but it was delicious! I would definitely buy again.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.