BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Nathalie W.
Tastes like fall! Very malty, deep amber color, leaves a bit of a bitter taste but is enjoyable during the fall. Has some caramel, toffee and a little nuttiness to it too. Definitely will buy again.
Morgan M.
Holly Hill, SC
This is my go to fall beer! I love whenever it is in season. It has a great taste and goes well with really any good. Not something I drink year round but I definitely crave it during the colder months.
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
My favorite Oktoberfest beer! I don't normally drink dark beer but this is one I can drink all the time. It's affordable and tastes good unlike some of the more expensive beers that don't taste good.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
My favorite fall beer! I’m not huge on a lot of seasonal beers, but this one I love. It’s actually the first Sam Adams I tried and it sold me on their beer. Great taste! Great price! Good for fall!
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite seasonal beer. I’m not much of a drinker but I love the flavor of this beer. I think that it’s a great product. I would recommend Octoberfest and also their winter ale as well.
Sara M.
I only tried this once & I really enjoyed it! Its smooth and has a little bit of a sweeter taste. Im usually not a fan but this is the only Sam Adams I really like.
Kristy T.
My husband loves pumpkin anything so when this seasonal drink comes out he is super excited about it. I personally don’t like pumpkin but it’s not a terrible drink either. We purchase ever October!
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort , SC
This is my favorite beer, and I get so excited for October! This beer has a great unique taste, and I always recommend to friends, especially when it is in season! It definitely in my top 3 of great beers for Octoberfest.
Marissa B.
Harrisburg, PA
My favorite Fall brew! Love Sam Adams beer and if in Boston you must check out the Brewery tour, so fun! Octoberfest is refreshing, satisfying, and easy to drink. Pairs well with fall stews, roasts, and of course bar food!
Kathryn I.
Highland, NY
My favorite beer! It always fills me with excitement when I see it for the first time each year. Gets me through the fall, goes great for sitting by a bonfire. I also use it in some recipes.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.