Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got the best buzz with these beers. They’re my favorite fall brews. They are a little filling but I don’t mind them. My husband isn’t into beers with any kind of flavor and he enjoys these. I can usually find these on promo too.
Elizabeth V.
Okay maybe I really like October for the beers that are offered, but this one is so delicious! There’s so much flavor it’s so easy to drink. I get this usually from a local bar but I have seen it in the grocery stores as well.
Patty V.
Montebello , CA
This beer is seasonal but it’s delicious!
Octoberfest is so good. My husband and I always look forward for the month on October because that usually the time this beer is out.
We buy so much and stock up for when it gone lol
erin M.
Phoenix, AZ
Not a fan of the samuel adams regular beer but i do like the winter, and pumpkin bear. the flavor is just right, its not over powering. its priced reasonably compared to other beers. i prefer ipas but sam adams does have good beers. would recommend to others and would buy again.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
I LOVE fall and Octoberfest beers! Sam Adams does not disappoint. I might be biased because I tend to love all of the Sam Adams products but their fall brew is one of my absolute favorites! Sam Adams is affordable and has great flavor!
Karina D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far my favorite seasonal beer. That just means the fall is coming. And I love the taste, just the perfect beer for maybe some steaks and potatoes.. Sam Adams usually never disappoints but this is by far my favorite Oktoberfest.
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite for fall. There is a sweet spiciness which speaks fall flavor. I have to buy this at least once every year and it continues to meet my expectations. Sam Adams never disappoints and I love their commitment to quality and taste.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love it! Very smooth and can taste subtle nodes to make is semi sweet. I am not a fan of the IPA taste but love a dark lager, and this is exactly what this is. Great label, reasonable price. I wish they had this year round!
Lauren B.
Ahhh Oktoberfest- I wait every year for this to come out. This is something that reminds me the fall is here and I love it on draft. What a great beer with great flavor. Always satisfied when I get this during the holidays
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
This is a fantastic beer. My first and favorite Oktoberfest style beer. This beer is also why I couldn't wait for the Fall season because of all the great Oktoberfests. Could not recommend this beer more.  It's a bit of a darker beer, but not at all heavy.  It's one of my favorites.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.