BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not my favorite Oktoberfest beer. Having been to the real Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, I'm
not even really sure why this is called an Oktoberfest brew. It's not a bad beer, just not really an Oktoberfest.
Paige F.
This is my boyfriend's favorite Oktoberfest and he is picky! ...and from Wisconsin. Sam Adams is always pretty reliable when it comes to their beers. You can always depend on them to come through with taste and flavor.
Courtney B.
Merrimack , NH
Fall beers are my favorite, but I can not stand pumpkin flavoring, so I love that Sam Adams does a fall inspired beer without the pumpkin flavor. It's a classic New England beer and is on tap most anywhere you go. Slightly more expensive than the Budweiser family, but the quality is higher.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Im not a huge fan of sam adams regular beers but they knock their seasonal brews OUT OF THE PARK! summer ale is probably my favorite however octoberfest is a close second. It really is a great octoberfest and tastes like an authentic craft beer.
Johanna N.
Sallisaw, OK
This is my go to Octoberfest beer. There are so many options these days of beer and this one does not disappoint. I always have a 6pack of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer in my fridge during the fall season.
Cody B.
York, PA
I anticipate the season of Oktoberfest beers every year. One thing I can count on no matter what bar/restaurant I go to, is that Sam Adams will be on tap or bottled on hand. S.A. Oktoberfest has a warm and smooth taste, not hoppy, and definitely a full body of flavor unlike a light beer.
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
Octoberfest is one of if not the best seasonal beer I have ever had. It is very affordable for the flavor and I buy it at my local Kroger. I have bought this product numerous times. I recommend this to anyone that has interest in craft beers.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You cannot go wrong with Sam Adams. This beer has a nice crisp flavor and is very hearty. It pairs good with a nice juicy brither. The beer is on the darker side, but it is not too heavy. Very happy with this beer and I will be buying it again.
Brianna H.
Beech Grove
We serve Sam Adams at the restaurant I work at. I love that I get to try each seasonal variety they have. Oktoberfest is on the darker side of Sam Adams beers. It has a great taste although I prefer one of the summer ales. Still can't complain! It is drinkable and perfect for fall.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is one of my favorite fall beers! It's malty but has a hint of caramel which makes it more flavorful in my opinion. When the fall season comes around, this is always the first Marzen style beer I drink and is a classic in my house.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.